Who CONFIRMED the BIG announcement about the Book Study?

by Alligator Wisdom 39 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid
    (yesidid = confirmed from reliable source. We don't know if source is JW??)

Did you think it might be the local Catholic priest?

I don't know if you read the post I quoted, but in that post (September 06) I said there would be a blood brochure

in the November KM. No One here knew about it.

There was a blood brochure in the November.

I got book study info from the same source. He is a PO and on first name terms with GB members.

BTW I am hardly a Johnny (or Jenny) come lately.

yesidid

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I can confirm also. I saw the letter.

Only POs are supposed to know until Sunday. As noted a shortening and combining with TMS and SM to take effect Jan. 1, 2009.

B the X

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It
    Only POs are supposed to know until Sunday. As noted a shortening and combining with TMS and SM to take effect Jan. 1, 2009.

The key word is "supposed". The cat's out of the bag in JW-land at least in some places. The real hordcore loyalists won't tell anyone until it comes from Mother. Ha.

So, since it takes effect in a year, my current behavior of not attending any meetings is just a precognitive jump on bagging them all. Oops... out in front of the chariot again.

-- Not Riding It

• bite me
    bite me

I heard and strongly believe it has to to with the preaching work door to door ending. Any word or truth about that?

• metaspy
    metaspy

Bite me,
    I am going to have to go with the crowd on this one. I think it will be a restructuring of the meetings.
    Ending of service would be a bit of a jump at this current junction in time.

• bite me
    bite me

I will be all eyes on this computer on sunday! I'll have to read it here and hear it from the peeps that go to the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT and see. I've also heard it will relate to the book study, but also because the end is very soon (again) preaching work will also come to an end. I think it will be really interesting to see the results either way.

• metaspy
    metaspy

I don't doubt that therer will be a time when they will end door to door knocking.
    I just can't see it fitting into their current schemes

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Thanks all for your replies and imput. All I asked was for verification of certain sources.

yesidid, you have a PM

I hope you understand the reason for my inquiry and for this thread being created.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• yesidid
    yesidid

yesidid, you have a PM

It hasn't showed up yet!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom
    It hasn't showed up yet!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have it. I sent it.

Thanks for your contribution to this site.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit