please pray for my husband

by mrsjones5 50 Replies latest social family

  • lonelysheep

    I hope you don't have to wait to find out what is going on.

  • mrsjones5
    Look into Social Security.

    Yep, we're on it. Got the paperwork in a couple of months ago. Hubby just went for a physical last Friday and this Friday will go in to see their psychiatrist. Pray that he's approved for his will save our house.

  • dinah

    Mrs. Jones,

    They will drag their butt for 3 years until the lawyers get their cut. Get a doctor on your side. If my brain wasn't so fuzzy right now, I could help.

    I lost a house waiting. Not good!

  • Layla33

    Oh MrsJones, my prayers and thoughts are with you. I am so sorry to read about this, stay strong and keep us posted.

  • chickpea


    hang in there mr J.....

    godspeed you both

  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

    So sorry to hear of you and hubby's problems. Good wishes are going out to you both.

    {On a personal note: We have met both MrsJones and her hubby, and these fine people don't deserve this.}

    Keep us up to date, ok?


  • dinah

    I can tell Mrs. Jones are hubby are good people, just haven't met them yet.

  • Hope4Others

    Hope you find a speedy answer to Mr.Jones health issues.

    Best wishes,


  • Velvetann

    So Sorry Mrs Jones about Mr Jones. Please go and get another doctor and find out what is wrong.

    You are not alone with this feeling that Doctors don't care. I have been feeling the same way It took me 2 years to find out what was wrong with me they just shrugged their shoulders and said go home and live with it.. I suddenly went totally paralyzed and had horrible painful muscle spasms in Sept 07 and ended up in the hospital. They had to find out what was wrong then. I had MS. I had treatment and now am feeling better.

    Please keep us updated. He sounds like such a sweetie. A man that designs clothes is a GEM.

    Hugs and Prayers for you both


  • Velvetann

    Mrs Jones, I have a few friends who have fibromyalgia I am told that a Rheumatolgist is the kind of doctor you need for Fibro. One of my closest friends has MS and Fibro, she lives in Washington State and she sees a neurologist for MS and a Rheumatologist for her Fibro. Just a thought.


Share this