please pray for my husband

by mrsjones5 50 Replies latest social family

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you everyone for your replies...hubby and I really appreciate it

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Jones Family,

I hope you get some answers soon, as well as some relief, Mr. J. All of us have been hit by something unexpected that scared us senseless. We sure can sympathize.

All the best to both of you,

CoCo

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Sorry to hear about your husband MrsJ. I would suggest finding a second opinion.

It does have similar symptoms of MS but could be something completely different.

I hope you all the best.

Quirky1

• mouthy
    mouthy

"Lord we leave Mrs Jones & hubby in your care & keeping,Please direct them to a competent DR,
    They need help,Asking in the name above all others Jesus Christ .Amen"

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    "Lord we leave Mrs Jones & hubby in your care & keeping,Please direct them to a competent DR,

Amen.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

And Amen!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Amen.

Thank you for the prayer Mouthy

Update on hubby: He's feeling a bit better today, last night was rough on him cuz after what happened he's afraid to sleep and so didn't get much sleep. We called his doctor yesterday and have yet to hear from said doctor or her nurses.

• Mary
    Mary
    He has Fibromyalgia and for the last couple of weeks his pain has greatly increased leaving him unable to function and in bed days at a time. The pain has been so bad the last couple of days that hubby has considered going to emergency. On top of that he's been having what he calls electric shocks going through out his body, which has been increasing his pain. On top of all that what is really worrying us and driving hubby out of his mind is the electric shocks have started to happening in his head/brain. Last night he got two strong shocks in his head, the first one woke him up. When he tried to go back to sleep another shock hit him.

Is your husband on anti-depressants at all? I know one of my girlfriends' was on some anti depressant and she started getting these weird shocks in her brain. Good lord......

Oh, a sidenote; hubby's company sponsored longterm insurance, that he's been paying into for nine years, just denied him for a second time. They say he's well enough to work.

Assholes. It's crap like this that should make Americans realize they need a publically funded health care system. I'm so sorry to hear about this Josie. Please keep us posted.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Amen.

Sylvia

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Josie, my thoughts and prayers are with your family and your husband. Today, my husband was feeling to cruddy to make another call to a different doctor about some discomfort he has been having since going on a new med and I just called and dealt with it while he was sleeping.(Just a normal side effect for him in this case) Funny how much us women can get done while they sleep! I hope you can take some control of the situation and get him the good care he needs. Seems like your family is going through hell. You have my hugs and love.

FYI, if you should rightly be getting insurance, speak to the caseworker for the medicaid if you can or legal aid. The state should not have to pay when you have had insurance and paid into it fair and square. It is in their interest to help you in this fight. Long term medical bills are higher than the negligible legal costs they would incur to help you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit