please pray for my husband

by mrsjones5 50 Replies latest social family

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I recall when we met you and hubby a couple years back. I remember he was thinking he might be back to work soon at that time.

I am sorry that his health has not improved over time, and sorry that his company has shown such hardness toward his health condition.

Please give him our best wishes and hope for recovery and good medical attention. And the same to you Josie, as you work thru this stressful time in your life. Mr Jones is lucky to have such a good and caring companion by his side.

Jeff

Edited to state that I did not notice that this was an older thread. I hope that the problem, if still persisting, is improved.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Hoping for the best for your husband. Godspeed.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Jeff, I really appreciate your concern. Shawn is not better, perphaps a bit worse. His muscle weakness has increased but the electrical impluses that felt like shocks have subsided...for now. He is scheduled for another round of tests and he's gotten an appointment with a MS clinic at IU. We need second opinions but it's slow going since we're on medicaid, but at least we had a positive primary doctor who is determined to find out what is wrong with Shawn. On a side note: we voted for a republican for the senate seat for our area - he's our doctor's hubby .

But on the positive, Shawn got baptised at our church a few weeks ago. He's been working at home (actually from bed), doing something somewhat related to what he was doing at his last job. It's strictly commission but he just complete his first deal and the payout is looking pretty good. So soon we hope to get a diagnosis and care that Shawn really needs.

Josie

• still-fading
    still-fading

Sorry to here all that MrsJones. My thoughts are with the both of you! Hang in there.

• snowbird
    snowbird

You know how I feel about y'all.

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Of course I do

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

done. god bless ya'all

~J

• LDH
    LDH

You got it.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Mrs J, Ms McD asked that relay this for you

"tell her to look up L'hermittes"

• sacolton
    sacolton

My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I hope his health improves.

Peace in Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit