I Feel Lost

by insearchof 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

feel like I'm having an inner fight between what I was raised to be and what I now believe

It is a difficult conflict to deal with, but the more you learn and search the more you will relax and say, wow! Why did

I not figure this out sooner. Everyone here will gladly help you with your questions.

A&G the washing machine

Cheers!

hope4others

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome. You have come to a great place to receive advice and support. It is very difficult being a JW if you do not believe, and equally difficult to leave, so you will need lots of support over the coming months. Do not rush. Do the research, and take time to plan your future. You will learn things that will make you want to scream, make you want to tell everyone you love what you have found, but that will only cause untold trouble, so it is best to vent here, not to active JWs.

www.jwfacts.com has a comprehensive list of things that will help you understand the Watchtower Society, including the history, dubious current doctrine and answers to the questions that JWs start to ask when finding out the truth about the organization.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

insearchof......WELCOME..........You are in great hands here my dear. Hold on to your seat you are in for a hell of a ride. Don't let what you are about to learn shake you too much. It's all about the truth about the TROOF!!

NMG

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome insearchof...

You've come to the right place, so many here have been in your situation.

We look forward to hearing more about you and your experiences.

Cas

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Basically I don't think that we are living in the end,I don't think the earth will ever be a paradise.It really don't seem logical to me.Anyway I feel like I'm having an inner fight between what I was raised to be and what I now believe.the only reason why I still go to the meeting is because of my mom and husband.I came here because I think that everyone here can help me.

Welcome, insearchof.

I remember feeling just like you. God, it ate me up inside. I just didn't believe it was the truth anymore. I just didn't, no matter how much I wished, prayed, paced or cried. Stay or go. Stay or go. Stay or go. Stay or Go. Stay or Go. STAY or GO.

One night, frightened and feeling like I was going to have a seizure over it, I prayed to dear Jehovah God to show me a sign, to let me know what to do. I promised to do it, even if I lost everything.

The next night, at the kh, up there on the podium, Jehovah gave me a sign. The sign said "exit." And I did.

I am not going to tell you there was no fallout from this decision because there was. But now, over 20 years later, all of my family members are out and we are having fun getting to know each other as non-witnesses. You never know, the same could happen for you.

I hope you get your "sign." I wish for you the courage to follow its directions. Oh, and much love to you.

Robyn

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Welcome Insearchof

You will find the support you need here. Its the best. I too as many others have learned that the Watchtower Society is not what it says it is. Fortunately for you, you have resources in this day and age to help you. When I left the "truth" there was no support and I thought I was doomed and wrong.

Please let us know more about you

Hugs from Velvetann

• insearchof
    insearchof

Thank you all for making me feel so welcomed.I think I came to the right place for help.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    The next night, at the kh, up there on the podium, Jehovah gave me a sign. The sign said "exit." And I did.

Wow ... I wish more dubs would look up at the sign and take a hint.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You sense you are missing something:

http://pop.youtube.com/user/EckhartTeachings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit