Top Ten Most Annoying Singers...

by kerj2leev 69 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Gotta go with Bill shatner on that .LOL Don't care for most of the rap genre but one guy with a message is Paris . Real selective on the country I listen too as well .

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Dave Mathews (and the two million other singers who sound exactly like him on purpose, and the other two million people at open mics around the world trying to sound like him)

Match Box 20 guy (because he is one of the two million people trying to sound like Dave Mathews)

Cold Play guy (because he is also one of the two million guys trying to sound like Dave Mathews)

All of the orange county "punk' bands that sing exactly alike (like Blink 182, Green Day)

Anyone of the three dozen female singers trying to sound like Cat Power right now (not including Cat Power of course)

Jamiraquoi or whatever (sounds like Stevie Wonder) total shit

All the female or male singers who are obviously trying to sound like somebody else - very annoying. i'm listening to a song now by one of the million singers trying to sound like Sarah McLaclin. This one gives a touch of Cat Power too. Sick!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Dave Mathews (and the two million other singers who sound exactly like him on purpose, and the other two million people at open mics around the world trying to sound like him)

Match Box 20 guy (because he is one of the two million people trying to sound like Dave Mathews)

Cold Play guy (because he is also one of the two million guys trying to sound like Dave Mathews)

All of the orange county "punk' bands that sing exactly alike (like Blink 182, Green Day)

Anyone of the three dozen female singers trying to sound like Cat Power right now (not including Cat Power of course)

All the female or male singers who are obviously trying to sound like somebody else - very annoying. i'm listening to a song now by one of the million singers trying to sound like Sarah McLaclin. This one gives a touch of Cat Power too. Sick!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Reba Macyntire: She sounds like a cat trying to yack up a hairball

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Celine Dione

• boyzone
    boyzone

Katie Melua - sounds like an air raid siren in a tunnel

Travis - miserable songs

Kylie - can't sing

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Sorry - I love the B-52's. My husband and I saw them in concert at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a few years ago. I was already a fan and he was not. They put on a hell of a show. My husband came away a fan and I love them even more. They are just a fun band and I'm all about fun!

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Didn't have time to read all the responses, but in case someone did not say it -------- Barry Manilow.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm pretty surprised at how many knocks Michael Bolton is recieving. He has a lousy voice for that mellow crap he sings now, but he's a really good metal singer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy2XMYh99js

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit