by kerj2leev 69 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Celine Dione is right on target - very annoying

Ooooo, she's first on my list too.

• Layla33
    Layla33

1. Celine Dion

2. Mariah Carey when she would try to hit those high notes repeatedly.

3. Jennifer Lopez because she just can't sing

4. Mya (a friend dragged me to this concert in NY and I actually got up and left, her singing is abominable, great dancer though)

5. Any other "pop" singer that is manufactured...

6-10. Celine Dion

• loosie
    loosie

LOL @ Oompa respect my authoritia

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can tolerate Celine and actually like some of her songs. I love Neil Young.

Meat Loaf. Seriously, I can't stand that guy. And he's ugly too.

Yeah, but the odd thing is, one night I was watching him and realized the guy is naturally sexy. Just going to prove that you can be ugly and sexy at the same time.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

you folks have hit most of the diva types.... anyone who holds a note over 4 octaves for 3 or 4 measures just because they can... and they sing really loud while they do it.

Hill

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    anyone who holds a note over 4 octaves for 3 or 4 measures just because they can... and they sing really loud while they do it.

Hill

You forgot to add vibrato, Hill. They sound like Ray Stevens' Ahab The Arab speaking arabic to his camel.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    Celine Dione is right on target

hope4others

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Amy Lee sounds like someone performed major abdominal surgery on her without anesthesia.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

If Macy Gray and David Grey had the ultimate Grey baby - this would be the worst of all time.

On the other hand - Amy Lee is awesome. She's supposed to be in pain - have you listened to the words?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Me....

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit