Bottom Line: What Does This New Meeting Arrangement Really Mean?

by minimus 73 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Billy, I too think it's ALWAYS about the $$$. That is the bottom line!

• sir82
    sir82
    Fewer KHs mean mo' money for the WTBTS.

I don't follow this.

It seems to me that the Society would want to build more KH's, not get rid of them. It would increase their real estate holdings, which seems to be the direction they want to go. Sell the pricy properties in Brooklyn, but hold lots of little Kingdom Halls and Assembly Halls. Make loans to local congregations to build their own Kingdom Halls, get repaid (plus 3%) and invest that in [whatever it is they invest in].

Kingdom Halls cost the Society exactly $0 to maintain - all that falls on the local congregation.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

In conclusion, this new meeting arrangement really means that the organization is functioning as poorly as a clogged crapper at a Home Book Study location bathroom. The Holy Spirit is helpless to assist the R&F to afford gasoline. The book studies are so poorly attended, poorly conducted, and the books so poorly written, that they're trying to get rid of the Book Study arrangement without actually getting rid of the Book Study. Also, it means that they realise that the Theocraptic Misery Stool sucks and the Serve Us Meating blows.

B the X:

Your posts are (mostly) screamingly hilarious! I'm dying here! But, I think you've hit the nail on the head. This is a real indication of how this so-called religion is GOING DOWN THE TOILET.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2
    the Theocraptic Misery Stool sucks and the Serve Us Meating blows.

LMAO!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit