Emotional Reactions to the Loss of the Book Study

by DT 72 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

A JDub relative was surprised when I told the upcoming news.

JDub's response was something like.....I hope it's not true, it's my favorite meeting. Where did you get this information?

So, I hope all of you are not lying about the Book Study being cancelled. My JDub relatives will laugh their AXX off if it ends up not being true.

Skeeter

• mvs
    mvs

Hello - I am new to the Forum and continue to be an active witness for family reasons - I heard someone say that there are three classes of witnesses now - Anointed, Great Crowd, and the Conciencius Class, I am the latter one. Anyway, does anybody have or know the details of these book study change? Date announced, time, or even a posting somewhere on the net? I really would like to see the source. Thanks in advance, and I hope to make new friends! MVS

• DT
    DT

mvs,

Welcome to JWD! This news has been reported by several on this site. I don't think we have actual proof yet, but the number and quality of the sources is very convincing, in my opinion. There is supposed to be an announcement at the 4/27 meeting. It's reported that the bookstudy will be shortened to about 25 minutes and combined with the ministry school. It's supposed to take effect in January of '09. There are also a large number of other threads on the topic floating around if you are curious about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit