Big Announcement could be a Sting against JWD

by OnTheWayOut 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I reckon that what started out as a worthwhile project has now been abandoned because there have been just so many leaks. Hopefully they have thrown in the towel in disgust and know when they are beaten

• joebin
    joebin

yeah..classy and sexy

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    The moles inside the Kingdom Halls feeding and channeling information to the outside terrifies the Org/Borg.

I wonder what the society is saying right now as they read these sites and know that they have no control over information. The details we are getting have got to astound the heavies within the organization. Terrified is a good description of what they feel.

• JWRESEARCH
    JWRESEARCH

Eh, eh!

For those who have watchtower study next saturday, it is only 4 days from now to confirm such a big innovation.

Two years ago it was 300 minutes of meetings, next year will be 210m - so its is 30% of reduction - and only two days /week to have a meeting. It is very sensitive difference

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I call THEME WAR!

(removed link to "Pink Panther" theme)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ahhhh.... chaos.... er, I mean KAOS!

(removed link to "Get Smart" theme.)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

who can save us?

(removed link to James Bond theme)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Somehow I think their egos would get in the way of such a plan. Think about this conversation:

"Brother Snerdley, I think we should send out false information to all the suspected apostates to see which one is leaking sensitive info to the apostates on the internets!"

"Nonsense, Br. Snodgrass, Jehover protects this house from the prying eyes of wicked apostates. Besides, we have an easier way of determining apostasy: I'm going to make all the Bethelites start wearing a broom strapped to their backs, so that they can sweep the floors behind them as they walk! The ones who grumble are apostates. Easy, see?"

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

OK,

1. It ain't no sting. My dear mom just confirmed that:
      This announcement is to take place on Sunday at most halls but, since not everyone meets on Sunday, some have public talk on Monday, Tuesday etc.
      So the early meeters are cheaters! There are really no secrets to the loose lipped elders. Maybe they were promised punishment of extra pioneering if they talked.
    2. This thread just became useless with the cacophany of theme music. I haven't heard such a clashing sybol sound since my last meeting I attended. (Don't make me find the Oklahoma! theme on the Innernets!) ((I'm not ghey, I just saw it recently at the in-laws place)) (((Not that there's anything wrong with that! -- Oklahoma or gayness))) ((((I love my dead gay son))))

-- Not (((Parenthesizing))) It.

Or making up new words.

• oompa
    oompa
    terry: Until the advent of the Internet it was virtually impossible to assemble enough actual evidence in full view of the dishonesty of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society over its long history demonstrating changes in wording, policies, doctrines, historical manipulations, false statements, etc.

You are so right terry....they must totally hate this thing. I can just see some younger GC trying to show the old farts on the GB what this device could mean to them....I dont think they got it for years...just worried about necked ladies on there..............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit