Big Announcement could be a Sting against JWD

by OnTheWayOut 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Guess what? We are not that important to them, nor are we the center of their universe.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Guess what? We are not that important to them, nor are we the center of their universe.

I agree with the second part of your statement - 'we are not the center of their universe'. But I don't agree with the first part. We are definitely important to them - no more viable threat has ever been raised against the organization. The Internet has made that possible and it is probable that they will continue to lose membership due to the internet [and those of us who use it to aid Jw's to reconsider the 'Truth']. We may not be the only enemy on the radar screen, but we are a clear and visible threat to them. Still, I don't believe they will resort to a major sting to find out who the traitors are. At least not yet! Jeff

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Well what I am trying to say, as has been pointed out is that they think they have divine protection, so aside from warning others against us they probably could really care less individualy.

• Leolaia
  • Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Not a trap. Confirmed. May god strike me down if I'm wrong. Uh, yeah.

Now, here's a funnier picture.

alt

- Not Tarping It. (who LOVES when threads degrade into multimedia spin)

• restrangled
    restrangled

All the GB would have to do is cancel the announcement. Perhaps that is in the works already.

r.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Since anybody can edit Wikipedia, somebody needs to edit this one, with the announcement of upcoming changes!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_and_practices_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses#The_Book_Study

• wednesday
    wednesday

i think the disinformation idea is quite possible. I myself have done such a thing at work to determine who was spreading rumors. It is not all that tricky and easily done.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL @ 4chanified Admiral Akhbar.

• loosie
    loosie

that song always makes me feel sneaky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit