Richard Dawkins Gets "Expelled" by Ben Stein!

by Perry 365 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Perry
    Perry

How many impossible dinosaurs need to be depicted in ancient art and literature to put the standard evolutionay paradigm to pasture?

http://s8int.com/dinolit1.html

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Perry,

Speaking of dinosuars and dragons, I thought the readers would like to hear more of the insantity that Creationists pass as 'science', as if they have not heard enough of it from your good self.

Now, Job 41:15 speaks of a creature that issues flames. Of course, Fundieloons like Perry, are not allowed to see poetry or metaphor in any statements such as these, so they must rationalize, bend facts, play around with tin-foil hats, and of course pray to the Lord for greater understanding. So what did the Lord Jesus inform his zealous Fundieloons on planet earth might be the answer to this mysterious description in Job 41:15?

He informed them that actually this beast, and all other beasts which were described in folk-lore as 'dragons' were actually dinosaurs, which of course given Biblical 'science' fits in with the idea of dinosuars being relatively recent, and that Satan has been messing with geology to fool those who lack faith.

So where do the flames issuing from the mouth of these dinosaur 'dragons' come from. Mmmmm.....now that is a problem....except of course to the Fundieloons (with the help of Jesus Christ PHD) who have come up with a novel idea. You see, dinosaurs ate tons of vegetation giving rise to methane. When the dinosuars 'clicked' their teeth together, this would give rise to sparks which would....yes....ignite the methane! Think I am joking?

http://www.creationworldview.org/articles_view.asp?id=50

HS

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

HS, that article you linked is truly, truly saddening. I wonder if that's the whole point. There's a certain amount of psychological thuggery involved in such absurd propaganda.

• Galileo
    Galileo

Yeah, I've heard that creationist darling Kent Hovind (whose degree comes from an unaccredited college, and so is therefore not legitimately a Dr., yet he continues to use the title) espouse belief in dragons.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dan & Galileo,

When one see the ease with which Fundieloons like Perry swallow this miserable rubbish it does nothing to bolster the image of the US education system.

HS

• real one
    real one

what came first the chicken or the egg?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Real One,

what came first the chicken or the egg?

The egg. Genecitists have grappled with this issue and science has won out intelligently again.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/05/26/chicken.egg/

But why would you be interested in knowing the TRUE answer to such a question? Your mind is already made up, though in another direction.

HS

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Serotonin,

For each of the items on your cut and paste list, there are rebuttals. I'd be happy to cut and paste some and send them to you.

Cool. Paste them here or in a new thread though (sorry for this one going way off your original point - which I've answered). I expect I'm not the only one who could do with a good laugh.

• real one
    real one

HS says:

But why would you be interested in knowing the TRUE answer to such a question? Your mind is already made up, though in another direction.

HS,

WHO HATCHED THE EGG, Adam?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

real one,

WHO HATCHED THE EGG, Adam?

A comment that should anyone care to take seriously, proves conclusively that like most Creationists you have absolutely no clue about the process of evolution or animal enthnology. It also proves that you did not even attempt to read the link that I posted, in which this question is answered. But as I noted, Creationists have no interest in learning anything but how to bend facts to suit an preconceived conclusion.

Get an minimal education, then come back and try again.

HS

PS - If you want to stay in the game, how about answering the question that I posed to both yourself and Perry and which you have avoided answering. Why do humans get goosebumps?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit