My dad just came out... as one of the annointed

by Pwned 47 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

So funny that you used the same terms for annointed annoucement, as you would for someone coming out as a gay.

• halcyon
    halcyon

oh gosh this reminds me of a conversation I overheard:

Person 1: "Well Brother Lastname is professing to be of the annointed now."

Person 2: "Oh, NO! Not Jim! He's really gone off the deep end, now."

Person 1: "No, not Jim Lastname! BOB Lastname!!"

Person 2: "OH! Okay. (*whew!*) Bob has always been such a fine example."

• halcyon
    halcyon

Which is why I left JW and went to find another church to take communion at. Because I couldn't possibly sit there and be judged by 200 people whether I was qualified enough to put my lips on a glass.

When I "felt the feeling", it came with the realization that salvation is not tied to one particular church, and that heaven is open to all.

• jam
    jam

A QUESTION THAT PUZZLE ME, WHY WOULD ANYONE THAT WAS MARRIED BECOME OF THE ANNOINTED..IT WAS AFTER I LEFT THE BORG. DID I UNDERSTAND WHY.MY SISTER ATE THE BREAD AND WINE FOR 20-30YRS.. HER HUSBAND OF 40YRS OR MORE WAS VERY ABUSIVE. HE IS A ELDER, ONCE REMOVED FOR THE REASON,,SHE PASS TWO YEARS AGO. THE REASON SHE WANTED TO GO HEAVEN, TOO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HER HUSBAND AS POSSIBLE. SHE HAD A TERRIBLE LIFE HERE ON EARTH..THEN SHE CAN BRING VENGEANCE FROM ABOVE.. MY SISTER NEEDED MENTAL HELP, THE YEARS OF ABUSIVE HAD TAKEN ITS TOLL..WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO LEAVE THE LOVE ONE FOREVER UNLESS THERE WAS A PROBLEM......

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I would bring a bottle of cheap red wine every time I drop by and I would present it saying "I thought you might be feeling special today."

• jam
    jam

WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEONE PARTAKE AND THEN THEY STOP..SHOULD THEY BE DISFELLOWSHIP? WHAT WILL ONE SAY. MAYBE IT WAS THE WINE TALKING TOO ME LAST NIGHT OR I THOUGTH I WAS BUT I RATHER LIVE HERE ON EARTH.SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE..EVERYONE THAT PARTAKE SHOULD UNDERGO A MENTAL EXAMINATION, BUT IF THAT WAS DONE KNOW ONE WOULD PARTAKE...

• Quandry
    Quandry

Well, perhaps they had better look into making lots more unleavened bread and buying lots more bottles of wine for this year's festivities!!

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

i guess the dubs are desperate to hold on the 1914.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit