My dad just came out... as one of the annointed

by Pwned 47 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think they've opened a real can of worms. Next couple of memorials should see the ball start rolling.....

Your right in my humble opinion. I think this new light is going to really do damage to the WT.... That Feb 15th WT is a real farce....So many are now going to start taking the emblems .I am sure.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    maybe he is making a run for the GB

Don't count on it.. The GB don't have a clue who the anointed are outside of Bethel... so much for the worldwide FDS....

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Balsam:

I can totally see my ex-husband who is a very anal JW

Huhhh... I'm sorry, didn't he read the WT83 about none of that lewd stuff????????

A@G

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

i find it so weird. he's always been pretty level headed and he's been in for over 30 years. i don't get it, why now?

Maybe he "got" John 6:51, 53-56? Or maybe what is recorded at John 10:3, 4 occurred for him? Who knows? Does it really matter? The WTBTS teachings on the "anointed" and 144,000 and great crowd and heavenly hope and... and... and... are all SO false anyway - maybe he finally knows "something" they [truly] don't.

Please support your father? He's going to need it, as "the heat is [now] on."

Oh, and BTW - the count of partakers for 2007 was 9105. Should we doubt that it increased by a couple hundred, if not more, for 2008? And should we not rejoice if it does... because it means that, in SPITE of the false teachings of the WTBTS, some are at least getting that "unless you eat the flesh of the son of man, and drink his blood, you have NO life in yourselves?

I bid you peace... strength (for your father)... and ears to hear, too. For the promise is not only to your father, but to his children as well. Acts 2:39

Your servant, your father's, and a slave a Christ,

SA

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Sh*t, maybe he just likes wine and crackers.

• boyzone
    boyzone

As your stepdad is now part of the faithful and discreet slave class, entrusted by Christ to "feed" His sheep, be sure to let us all know which Watchtower articles and doctrinal changes he's involved in won't you?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Darn another one fell away and your Father had to step in and take his place.

Seems like these present day Anointed ones just don't have the stamina, they keep needing replacements

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

My step mother has recently stated she was of the anointed, unfortunately she also has been having some psychological problems

to deal with recently..

Gives you an idea on the status of most JWS mental health.

If you were to total up in history on how many JWS have come out and stated they were of the anointed it must be half a million .

Sipping wine and unleavened bread is not healthy perhaps taking some cheese and some liver pate to the next memorial would be advisable.

if that is the case.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Perhaps all these anointed can get together for a wine and crackers party! I'll bring the cheese.

• gymbob
    gymbob

When I was in the borg, we were told never to say that someone definitely was of the annointed class, only that they claimed to be. The quoted WT articles about, "genuine" annointed ones reminds me of how they always used to say "professed" annointed, like in, "He professes to be of the annointed". So someone may claim to be of the annointed class, but that didn't mean they really were.... Gymbob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit