"....you people make my ass twitch..."

by wings 104 Replies latest social entertainment

• oompa
    oompa

How about this anyone....one of my faves..............oompa

"Just when I thought you couldn't do anything dumber....you do something like this, and TOTALLY REDEEM yourself!"

• sacolton
    sacolton
    "Just when I thought you couldn't do anything dumber....you do something like this, and TOTALLY REDEEM yourself!"

Sounds like "Dumb & Dumber" to me ... love that movie! Jim Carrey cracks me up!

How about this:

"Shut up! You had me at 'hello' ..."

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I love movie quotes! The "No Ticket" line from Kevin Smith in Dogma is actually a reference to Indiana Jones in Last Crusade when he throws the Nazi off of the blimp.

"Shut up! You had me at hello" is from Jerry McGuier.

Here's a couple of lines from my favorite movie:

"Yeah that'll work too, because they're so tired from BEATING US MERCILESSLY!"

"You can blame alot of things, the Jets, the point spread, Mr. T..."
    "Wait, are you telling me you bet on the fight in Rocky III and you bet against Rocky?"
    "Hindsight's 20/20 my friend."

"You're ruining Don Giovanni"
    "What? Who's that dude?"
    "The Opera, you're ruining the opera!"
    "Oh yes, we are doing that."

"Ridiculous, completely ridiculous. You know what hurts the most, the lack of respect. Well actually the other thing hurts the most, but the lack of respect hurts the second most. Way out of line, way out of line. I have a good mind to go to the warden. Ridiculous!"

• Mary
    Mary
    " You want the truth ? You can't handle the truth! " Any guesses?

Um....Ray Franz when he presented his findings to Uncle Freddie about 607 BCE?

• Mary
    Mary
    "No ticket" and "Thanks"

The "no ticket" is from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.........

• Mary
    Mary

Here's one:

Ha-llo.....vud ju like do huv a roll in ze hay?

• wings
    wings
    "Shut up! You had me at 'hello' ..."

I know, I know!!! I finally know one! Jerry Maguire

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Roll in z hay...Young Frankenstein! One of my all time favorites!

How about this one: "There's no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going...is it raining, is it snowing, is a hurricane a-blowing"

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    "There's no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going...is it raining, is it snowing, is a hurricane a-blowing"

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Gene Wilder right before they go in the trippy tunnel.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

How about this one: "There's no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going...is it raining, is it snowing, is a hurricane a-blowing"

That'd be Gene WIlder in WIlly Wonka. My wife doesn't like that version because the 70's psychodelic undertones freak her out. I think it's way better than that POS Johnny Depp was in.

Here's one for ya:

"Here's a stick to beat the pretty lady!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit