"....you people make my ass twitch..."

by wings 104 Replies latest social entertainment

• wings
    wings

sweetface....love that movie, now I feel dumb.

• flipper
    flipper

WINGS- Actually it was Jack Nicholson telling Tom Cruise, " You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! " in the movie " A Few Good Men "

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Saco - agree on the silent bob thing. He got tons of mileage out of his facial expressions, his gestures -- love that character! And that movie.

Dave

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Here's an easy one:

KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

• wings
    wings
    KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Karate Kid??? Don't tell me I'm wrong, I'm old and tired.

• AlmostAtheist
  • sacolton
    sacolton

Figure this one out ...

Toucha toucha toucha touch me. I want to be dirty. Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me, Creature of the night.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

3 quotes all from one quotable movie:

"I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar."

"Shiny. Let's be bad guys."

"Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."

• Caedes
    Caedes

"you can't drink that, even the bums on the street wouldn't drink that"

"That's because they can't afford it, lighter fluid is a far superior drink to meths"

drinks lighter fluid..."got any more?"

"no"

"liar, what's in your toolbox?"

• oompa
    oompa
    Toucha toucha toucha touch me. I want to be dirty. Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me, Creature of the night.

Seems like "Rocky Horror Picture Show" to me..................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit