"....you people make my ass twitch..."

by wings 104 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nowman
    Nowman

Ya hoo eee sacolton! Rush Hour 2, too bad Riki Tan was not in Rush Hour 3!

I went to Taiwan this past October on business, and I cannot tell you how much fun I had quoting lines from both the 1st & 2nd Rush Hours, they were not offended, they ate it up. I would say seriously, "Do you know Riki Tan?" Do you know about his boat, the Red Dragon?"...how funny they new the lines, and it was funny to hear an American girl know so much about it. Honestly, I got better pricing from them because of Rush Hour .

Nikki

• dinah
    dinah

"Put the candle back!"

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    "he's not dead, he's just mostly dead"

The Princess Bride, Billy Crystal's Miracle Max says this to Inigo when they bring Wesley to him.

• wings
    wings
    The Princess Bride, Billy Crystal's Miracle Max says this to Inigo when they bring Wesley to him.

true love saved him! The pill helped too, I loved the way he came back to life starting with his head. "I've always been a fast healer". Love that movie.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

"He distinctly said too blaive, which means to bluff."

No one has got any of my quotes, they're all from the same movie. I think it's the funniest movie I've ever seen.

• wings
    wings

I'll get right on it.

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

"to blaive"...was that Billy Crystal saying that?

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Got it Tuesday..."to blaive.." The Princess Bride.

The best quote from that movie has to be "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

• wings
    wings
    I'll get right on it.

Tuesday, I'm trying to get my daughter out of bed to help me. She evidently needs a LOT more sleep than I do. This could take awhile.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Princess Bride does have some great lines in it. I'll have to pick some more obscure quotes. The first set I did on here was from Dirty Work which is the funniest movie ever made in my opinion. Here's another quote from a great movie.

"You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit