I know my favorite dream job - what's yours?

by wings 63 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

I actually have several:

food critic for a gormet magazine

movie critic....I'd be good at that

travel book writer.....I should move that to the top

and, if I was a bird I could fly...never happen, but I can dream right?

also, sorry I can't think of anything more signifigant to post today. Just feel like playing, it's Sunday!

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I'd be a great movie critic, ask anyone in my family.

I should have studied Anthropology, that fascinates me more and more.

Maybe I'll take one college class at a time and get my degree in my eighties.

• wings
    wings
    Maybe I'll take one college class at a time and get my degree in my eighties.

I'm the same way, wish I had done so many things. alas.

• spanteach
    spanteach

I still want to be onstage either as an actress or a singer. I've wanted to since I was a kid. Ooh, but then the two of you might be mean to me in your movie critic reviews. Never mind! *sticks head in sand*

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

My dream job would involve entertaining people. Making people happy, making them laugh, and getting paid for it? Yeah, I'm all about that.

I also think being a hotdog vendor would be fun. Warm food, happy people, small short-lived transactions -- sounds great!

Dave

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I'm doing my dream job. I'm railroad Engineer. I just love operating trains.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Retirement

• dinah
    dinah

Dave, you'd be great at that. You seriously crack me up sometimes. You've made me shoot beer outta me nose before. So if you're ever gonna tell me a joke, ya might wanna stand back a little.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

photographer for National Geographic

• real one
    real one

wine taster, acting,airline pilot,astronaut,director of a homeless shelter,computer programmer,dr,lawyer, restaurant owner,photographer,film director,writer...i want to do all of this stuff before i die! and some more

almost athiest, hot dog vending is fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit