I know my favorite dream job - what's yours?

by wings 63 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings
    hmmm, rich man's wife? No, not good looking enough

I doubt that. You are Royal....it's an attitude, it is really all in the attitude.

Or it might be fun to straighten out the messes in other people's offices.

only if you are moving in....HONK.....I know you can do better....try again. Close you eyes and pretend like you are not having a bad day. I believe you you!!! I want another post from you.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

An archaeologist or a paleontologist

• wings
    wings
    I still want to be onstage either as an actress or a singer. I've wanted to since I was a kid. Ooh, but then the two of you might be mean to me in your movie critic reviews. Never mind! *sticks head in sand*

I would want to be a movie critic because I LOVE movies. I think that's great, get your head out of the sand.

I don't know how old you are spanteach, but it's possible, good dream job. Myself, being in front of the camera would terrify me. I always thought about editing. I think I would have been good at that.
  • wings
    wings
    I'm doing my dream job. I'm railroad Engineer. I just love operating trains

In Minnesota to boot! Can it get better than that? I would love to know more about your job.

• wings
    wings
    I would have loved to be a blues or rock n'roll singer in a group . Have been told I carry a tune well.

Flipper, I don't know how I missed you the first time around. I can't carry a tune for shit. My grandkids hold their hands over their ears when I try to sing them a lulliby. (true story).

So, your love for music has roots!

• wings
    wings
    An archaeologist or a paleontologist

Interesting, do you like the Indiana Jones movies? Or Timeline? I guess my movie problem is exposing it's self. Could be very exciting.

Okay, I'll give you guys a break from me, Mom's alseep, and I have dishes and laundry to do. Later.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I want to create and run a magazine.

I'd like to have a retreat for women and their children who are down and out, to help them get back on their feet.

I'd like to work in a museum.

I'd love to do art and music therapy with people, especially children.

I'd love to finish learning to relax and then have a shangrila kind of place where people who aren't wealthy could go to destress and learn to relax.

Oh, I'm sure I could think of others...

• chickpea
    chickpea

a proctologist..... so i could get paid for having to deal with @ssholes

• ninja
    ninja

sitting on the pier at anna maria island or siesta key and fish forever.......with endless ciders beside me.....using my mother in law as bait.....I wouldn't catch anything obviously....but it would be fun trying

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    .....using my mother in law as bait

That's pretty sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit