I know my favorite dream job - what's yours?

by wings 63 Replies latest jw friends

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I want to make a living as a writer. I want to be a famous author. I want, I want, I want!

I am starting to try to make this happen.

• flipper
    flipper

WINGS- I would have loved to be a blues or rock n'roll singer in a group . Have been told I carry a tune well. Also, would have liked to be a professional golfer, or a baseball player. Those were my choices before the derailing " witness cult mind control" seized me for years ! LOL! Been out 5 years almost - and happy for that ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• wings
    wings

I love it!!!!

Hot dog vender? Why can I relate to that??? That is actually within my scope of reality, but I don't know if I could do the stand up comic thing at the same time.

Retirement.

Perfect choice. I just need to get rich first so I can travel.

photographer for National Geographic

photographer, another great dream, so much talent to compete with....I love that one.

Dave, you'd be great at that. You seriously crack me up sometimes. You've made me shoot beer outta me nose before. So if you're ever gonna tell me a joke, ya might wanna stand back a little.

me too Dave, you have a great power over women. real one, you get more interesting every day

I want to make a living as a writer. I want to be a famous author. I want, I want, I want!

I am starting to try to make this happen.

Goddess, I would love this too. I wish I had enough talent to even dream of that one. Evidently (I just recently learned) that 90% of famous authors have my personality, but only 1% (I guess of people with personalities) have my personality. Idealist Healer. That won't be me though. I think that is awsome for you, you go!

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Well, I've been enjoying the professional student lifestyle for the last 9 1/2 years and it's been great.

I am almost finished with my 2 advanced degrees and am actively looking for a job as a geologist. I always enjoyed playing in the dirt when I was a kid and I am getting ready to be paid to play in the dirt.

Life is great!!!

Cheers to all,

Alex

• restrangled
    restrangled

Today, I would like to be an IRS supervisor....

In reality I would love to be a professional decorator, I have been asked to help many people with their home decorating and purchases but have no credentials. I have been told by many after I help them that I need to get into the business.

I would love to be a professional chef, or garden designer. I would love to work with animals or teach children to read, etc.

I have thought about volunteering, and did that in a Condo Association for over 2 years. Wound up the president, I accomplished major things for the community but had to leave the position due to too much stress!

I seem to be all over the map.

r.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I just thought of a job for Wings:

Putting people in touch with their emerging inner self!

Yup there is something about you for sure!

Me? Dastardly confusion!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

hmmm, rich man's wife? No, not good looking enough. Not good looking at all. Rich author? Hmmmm, no, have had books published, you don't get rich unless you are right at the top. Movie reviewer - never watch movies. Food critic - on a diet. I think I'd like a job taking fat people for interesting walks. Wonder how I could start that? Or, it would be fun to be a personal organizer which is a house cleaner who makes more money! Or it might be fun to straighten out the messes in other people's offices.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

An international tourists guide, but create my own company where I am able to take people to different countries,

you meet lots of people they are in a great mood and you will see things all over the world. Of course I would really need

to do the homework.

hope4others

• wings
    wings
    I am almost finished with my 2 advanced degrees and am actively looking for a job as a geologist. I always enjoyed playing in the dirt when I was a kid and I am getting ready to be paid to play in the dirt

Alex, my acidemic abilities might have led me this direction, I envy you. I dropped out of school to help my X husband finish his degree. A fat lot that got me, now he is making six figures and I am changing the diapers on an 82 year old. So I guess I just stick with gardening. At least the tomatoes are good.

Anyway, good for you!

I seem to be all over the map.

restrangled, me too. It has been a problem in my life. IF I COULD JUST FOCUS!!!!

Me? Dastardly confusion!

That's for sure. You do seem to speak a different language (or at least type in one), is it some sort of Scottish dialect? I am having fun trying to figure you out.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Right now... I should be the 1st base coach for the Chicago Cubs.... after a stellar 20 year gig as their catcher and right feilder.

I'd settle for radio... talk show guy or play by play ... I worked in radio, small market and would like to get back to that for a possible retirement job.

Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit