What was your first "Real" job...?

by Casper 35 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

a couple actually. worked for my dad building homes and worked for a freind farming and tending cattle. worked a bunch of odd jobs for a good guy brother who did ...well, odd jobs.

Jeff

• Casper
    Casper

Lonelysheep...

Holy freaking cow... that's some awesome story. There are some truly weird people out there. I'm so glad you made it out with your sanity... Are you serious... ??? Charlie Manson...!!!!!!!!!!! Those eyes are unbelievable.. freak me out.

Serendipity...

You must have real leadership qualities... good for you...

Restrangled...

Ballroom dancing... That's sounds so elegant... I'm so sorry that didn't work out for you...

Oompa ....

You Make me "Smile"....lolol "Bikini Wax" huh, how's that working out for ya..? I got some locals I could send your way....

SacrificialLoon....

Cool... I didn't know they did internship..

Hillbilly...

I love farms and cattle ranches... sounds like you're an outdoors kinda guy...

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Was some kind of deal with the Vo-Tech I went to. I think they got to write me off as a tax break. :)

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Bridgestone/Firestone Central Research Division, the summer before undergrad school, as a intern computer assistant.

• DublDipd
    DublDipd

Typical "Born in jw's fashion". At 14 I began working for an elder in the cong doing janitorial work.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My father had a roofing business. I started doing roofing in about the 7th grade with him in the summer. When I turned 16, I got a job loading united parcel trucks after school. When I graduated high school the unbaptized husband of a sister gave me a job as a union carpenter in Cleveland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit