Feeling numb

by daniella 32 Replies latest social relationships

• daniella
    daniella

Here is what he wrote about Heather Mills on that gossip site. "American Woman Suck" is his user name, apparently. Please keep in mind he is in his thirties, not a teenager. Not that being a teenager would be any excuse for what he's writing.

American Women suck - March 17, 2008 11:50 PM

You know there are afew normal women on this site but many are just plain trash.Thats why american men need to wise up and marry a foreign woman. They make good wives not good digging sluts and if they do screw you over which is much rarer at least you will have a hot chick instead of some fat azz BBW who is 5'4 and weighs 180 pounds. Guys wake the F... up mariage is a SHAM Look at No marriage online that opened my eyes. Also these trashy no good posters saying she deserved it confirmed what i thought.To normal women no disrespect, to the gold digger losers .. You when your beauty if you even have any fades will have nothing. You should just go do Elliot Spitzer because your all F..ing Whores. You will end up with nothing but a empty life and your to stupid to even know it. Dumbazzez.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Quite the charmer. I can see why you have such a difficult time leaving dumping him.

-Aude.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Daniella,

If you posted a million faults he wrote it cannot stop you being what you choose! It is not easy to ignore but it is better if you do!

I wish you clear thoughts about your future!

I wish you clear thoughts about leaving clouded ones behind!

Best wishes!

• Casper
    Casper

Oh Honey, run and run now, while you can.... He is not worth one moment of your time worrying over the situation.

I sincerely hope you make a wise decision in this matter. Please stick around and let us know how things work out for you.

Welcome to the board....

Cas

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Danellia,

You deserve real happiness and this guy can never be honest with you, just by the post he wrote on the gossip site says he has extreme issues,

he is mentally unbalanced and I fear it will only get worse. Concentrate on school and take a few real deep breaths, your way

too good for some A-hole like that. No one needs abuse in their life emotional or physical its best to totally walk away from this

situation.

lol

hope4others.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

You have listed a ton of red flags here.

One that really got my attention was the mocking you to his friends thing. Wow, who would do this to someone thay love!

My ex use to do this to me, I would here him on the phone, bitching about me to his friends, the weird thing was, he would make up stuff to bitch about, he would just make stuff up!

Yep. it feels like a blow to the stomach.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Don't follow emotion only.Dump him. Meet someone that will appreciate your education and support your efforts to think for yourself. This is a real prize. Lose him before you lose yourself in his world of ignorance and superstition. Control control control, its all about that. W.Once

• daniella
    daniella

I owe all of you an apology. As the poster on the first page of this thread noticed, my story is the same as emilyblue's. That's because I am posting under a new name. I'm embarassed because I have been unable to get out of this relationship even though I know it's not healthy or sane. The only way I am able to be free of it is when he is the one to end it and KEEP it ended. I go crawling back every time he wants me to. I am praying that he does not contact me again, at least not until I have finally gotten him out of my system.

I know that feeling embarassed is no excuse to post under a new name and mislead people, and I'm sorry. Another poster has told me that I am using the board to "emotionally purge" on all of you, and she is right. I read all of your advice, and I know it is good advice, and I agree with it, but then I don't follow it. I start counseling, but then stop once I think I'm "better." But then he calls, and it starts all over again. Please don't even bother responding because at this point I think I am just a lost cause. I know right from wrong and am still choosing the wrong thing.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

honey, he's abusive and controlling and you're addicted. the longer you stay away, the better you will feel, so maybe you need to start keeping account of the amount of time that elapses before you see him again and try to make it a little longer each time. that's my opinion - and you know what opinions from total strangers are worth.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I have been married for almost 16 years to a man that sounds like his twin. Stay away from him and move on with your life. He will not change. If he wants a woman like the Filipino one, let him have her. Take it from me. Walk away now before 16 years and 3 kids have passed. Getting out at this point is horrible. But I will do it, with much more trouble than you will face.

Welcome to JWD by the way.

momzcrazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit