somebody tell me something interesting,

by Hortensia 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

anything as long as it has nothing to do with JWs. God, I'm tired of hearing about them. (Yes, yes, I realize this is an anti-JW site, but I don't care.) There must be something else we can all obsess about. Something cheerful. Something fun. Does anyone want to come to Palm Springs and go for early morning gentle hikes in the desert? Does anyone collect anything interesting? I collect depression glass, but I'm getting tired of it, have started to collect "eucalyptus art" which is plein air California art. Did someone do anything they are especially proud of today? Anyone kick butt today? Anyone fall in love today? Anyone win the lottery today? Are you out there staring at the sun and lifting your wings? Jesus Christ, is anything GOOD going on?

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

The bacteria from the mouths of any one you ever kissed, lives in your mouth for as long as you live.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I watched a National Geographic show recently about elephants and how they are freaking out and killing people at an alarmingly increasing rate over the past couple of years. There was a case of a group of young bulls that slaughtered an entire villiage, broke open barrels of the late villiager's rice beer & got drunk, then killed themselves by pulling down power lines and electrocuting themselves. Also talked about how young bulls are now frequently raping & killing rhinos for entertainment.

Makes me glad I don't live in a place that has elephants.

.....I thought it was interesting.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

The other day I attended a family reunion (my Dad's side of the family). Took the kids with me. We all had a blast. Sierra (3 yrs old) didn't get her usual nap and she was a bit out of sorts on the drive home. Too tired to sleep, essentially. After an hour in the car, she said, "Dad, I had a nice day."

It struck me, as we'd been on the road so long, and she'd had so much time to make that comment. But she had apparently been thinking about all her fun and just had to finally say something. I loved it!

Dave

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm going your way the end of the month, Hortensia.

I'm taking my 14 y.o. son to Coachella.

http://www.coachella.com/event/lineup

April 25-27

• 10p
    10p

*boasting alert*

I got an A+ on my last paper (Business Communication). I'm studying for a degree through correspondence. Its nice to finally do tertiary study.

• JK666
    JK666

I am not all that interesting. I do have cute pigtails.

JK

• megaflower
    megaflower

I planted a wildflower garden today. I also collect. I collect Belleck. It is Irish porcelain china. I get the limited editions. The fewer they made the better.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I am not all that interesting. I do have cute pigtails.

JK

And you care about smelling good.

FLUFF - Favorite colognes

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

My son recently placed highest in his class and very high in his grade in math. He's in the second grade and we're very proud of him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit