Will Remarrying Lead to DFing?

by compound complex 33 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Hillbilly:

I am sorry for that sad turn of events.

However unevenly administered justice may seem at times, the rights of the unfairly advantaged are generally protected. It's a shame that one's Christianity is so readily discarded while attempting to hide behind a veil of piety. Some elders AND county judges understand what's going on: not all husbands are lying brutes.

Thank you.

CoCo

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It is not a difficult subject!!

If you have had it with your ex - go get a life if you love someone and let the world do its own thing whilst you do yours!

• Dagney
    Dagney
    If you have had it with your ex - go get a life if you love someone and let the world do its own thing whilst you do yours!

Well said Crusoe.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I got off light as far as the money goes... I had a judge who followed the law and used what discrestion he had to keep things at the minimum.

He looked at her at one point in the courtroom procedings and told her " you look stout enough to get a job, so I suggest you do" after her lawyer made some pleading about more money.

Her lawyer also went fishing about some abuse issues. My guy asked if any of it had been in the last 7 years... she said "no" (never had been for that matter)... he looked at the Judge and told him if there had been HE would help file the charges against me.

None of her JW freinds showed up to testify at the hearing... although we heard a lot heresay about what they knew about me. The judge shut that down pretty fast.

So in my case... a JW will lie or allow lies to be told if it suits them. They also will take interest against owed money. After all I am still a "brother" ...seems my "sister" would not have asked for 6% on the money I owed her to settle assests (that she told elders she did not want).

Her elders know all of this..I told them and showed one transcripts and documents... thats why they wont dare DF me for re-marriage... I'd sue their asses for for slander if they did.

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit