Things to wear at mtg that will raise eyebrows but won't get you into 2...

by cognac 50 Replies latest jw friends

• IcingHeart
    IcingHeart

Lately, I've been "sluttin' it up" at my meetings just to see how long it takes for someone to say something. I wore one of my sluttiest outfits to the memorial; spagghetti-strap tank top, showing lots of back and chest, short skirt showing lots of leg, and these platforms:

bunny

Look at that playboy insignia!

To my shock, I got the most compliments on this outfit, and no one said anything negative

Of course, my buddy suggests I should lay low since no one knows how I really feel about the dubs...

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The men should wear an imposing codpiece!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I got something.

How about, you pull out some knitting or crocheting....what? you can listen and do needle work at the same time.

lisa

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Short skirts an no nickers are essential and you can even run it to a democratic vote to see if more brothers are for or against!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

With the summer months coming ladies, a nice transparent sun dress , yellow preferably, or white, and a black thong underneath....Oh, and a nice broad sun hat, black....You are guaranteed to get all the horny elders loking and all of their wives complaining....

NMG

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Why don't you go to the next meeting dressed as a man?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

While I was still an elder, but thinking for myself, I wore the most interesting ties.
    I mean, I had a tie on so how could they bash me for that. Well, some of the "sisters"
    actually said things about my choices. "You don't actually think it is okay to be on the
    platform in that, do you?" These are similar to the ties I wore:

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Yes, and you could wear a Grinch necktie at Christmastime. Doctrinally impeccable, and yet...

GentlyFeral

• loosie
    loosie
    How about, you pull out some knitting or crocheting....what? you can listen and do needle work at the same time.

I'm with Lisa on this one. I always wondered about this but since I learn to knit I haven't gone back to the meetings. ( hmmm I wonder if there is a connection there) And I'm not about about to go back to the meetings just to find outwhat they'd say. So someone who is in needs to do it, for me.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Having your meeting bag embroidered with "On the Internet at www.watchtower.com"

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit