Things to wear at mtg that will raise eyebrows but won't get you into 2...

by cognac 50 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac
    It says, "GOD, protect me from your followers!!!" That oughta' get um goin'.....

lol, that's a good one...

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

At the Memorial I discussed spiritual things with nobody. Everyone I met I just gave the biggest smile and let them know how happy I was to be working hard and attending a four-year university.

Nobody congratulated me... hmmmmm....

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Guys have plenty of options revolving around hair alone... wear your hair a little too long, a little too spiky, sideburns too long, two days of stubble (my favorite), Sam Elliott style mustache, Derek Smalls style mustache, or grow out just the little triangle under your bottom lip and above your chin.

When commenting at meetings, raise your hand to read the scripture, then read past where you're supposed to stop, so that you read the part that puts it in context and destroys the bogus point they were trying to make. This requires a little study beforehand to know exactly which scriptures to target. Bonus points for adding a comment on how that Scripture applied in the correct context while ignoring the WT question.

• cognac
    cognac
    At the Memorial I discussed spiritual things with nobody. Everyone I met I just gave the biggest smile and let them know how happy I was to be working hard and attending a four-year university.

Nobody congratulated me... hmmmmm....

lol, they must have loved that...

When commenting at meetings, raise your hand to read the scripture, then read past where you're supposed to stop, so that you read the part that puts it in context and destroys the bogus point they were trying to make. This requires a little study beforehand to know exactly which scriptures to target. Bonus points for adding a comment on how that Scripture applied in the correct context while ignoring the WT question.

ROTFLOL - I don't even bother, I just say what I think. A week and a half ago I told the bookstudy how the UN is giving millions of dollars to help feed the poor, lol, they just continued on...

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

You could dye your hair a bright bright red... technically "red" is in the natural "ok" zone, but you could push the limits on the tone and brightness they consider ok :)

I love hair dye...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

just before I faded I convinced my friends that we should dress as alike as possible to go to the sunday meeting. We all wore knee length red dresses and little black jackets and black shoes... Then I accidentally was running late so we walked into the meeting when it had already started... (hehehe)

The look on the speakers face was priceless. 4 clones walking in late to the meeting... he fumbled with his outline and others turned around to see what the distraction was...

We got a couple of glares from the elders but no one said a thing... hehehe. ah i love it.

Looking back it's only now I can laugh at the irony of us dressing up like clones...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wear those kind of backless high heels like the old Barbie dolls used to wear. Candies used to make them. Wear a very slutty looking ankle bracelet. Paint your toenails slut red or get a french pedicure and grow your toenails longer than usual. Wear fishnet stockings or stockings with a seam up the back.

Wear skirts and dresses with a sexy slit up the length of one of your thighs. Wear bright, slut red dresses and skirts or wear slut red shoes and paint your finger nails that color and wear lipstick to match. Carry a red purse.

Wear long, sexy dangle earings or huge hoops. Draw a fake beauty mark on your upper lip or cheek. Or get a Marilyn piercing on your upper lip. Ditto for the side of your nostril on the piercing.

Get some prismacolors colored pencils. Wet the tips and draw a beautiful tattoo and then poweder it lightly to set it. Put in a conspicuous place. Like right over your slutty ankle bracelet.

Tease or rat your hair until it's piled high, like the old beehive hair-dos. Chew bubble gum and pop it a lot and call people sugar and hon and sugar buns or sugar britches.

Wink at people and call them darlin'.

Wear really sexy perfume like White Diamonds.

Blow people kisses and then wink if you catch them staring at you.

When you get in and out of your seat and when you're sitting there, make sure your thigh pokes out of that long sexy slit in your skirt.

At your seat, take your shoes off and hold your feet over the ground and wiggle your toes, etc. Walk around barefoot at the hall.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Get a long cigarette holder and put a candy cigarette in it. If someone says something, tell them it's only candy and you are trying to recreate that Cruella Deville look.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    A codpiece always gets them going.

Now this made me laugh.A brother with one would be hilarious. But I ask you: A sister with a cod piece??

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

All you have to do anymore is wear flip-flops. ("It's more appropriate for the beach"). -((That's where we'd all like to be!)) Or "layered clothing"- that was brought out at a recent assembly and confused a lot of people. The speaker wasn't very clear in what he meant when he said that. Also how about a necktie with your favorite team's logo? Or a Spongebob tie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit