Favorite Seinfeld Quotes

by AWAKE&WATCHING 32 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I may be the only one that posts on this and I'm going to bed but I'm starting this thread anyway. I love IMBD.*********************************************** ******************************************************************************* George Costanza: You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and then say you're not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me: I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!

• horrible life
    horrible life

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!" - Jerry, denying that he is gay, but not wanting to be seen as anti-gay, in "The Outing";
  • sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Believe it or not, George isn't at home. Please leave a message at the be-hee-heep. Believe it or not George isn't at home. Where could he be?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Jerry: I swear, I have absolutely no idea what women are thinking. I don't get it, okay? I, I, I admit it, I'm not getting the signals, I am not getting it. Women - they're so *subtle*, their little - everything they do is *subtle*. Men are not subtle, we are obvious. Women know what men want, men know what men want, what do we want? We want women! That's it! It's the only thing we know for sure, it really is. We want women. How do we get them? Oh, we don't know about that, we don't know. The next stop after that we have *no* *idea* - this is why you see men honking car horns, yelling from construction sites. These are the best ideas we've had so far!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I walk in to see you treating your body like an amusement park.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

same episode - THE CONTEST***Are you master of your domain?

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

You want a Chistmas card? You want a Christmas card!?? Here's your Christmas Card!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

"A Festivus for the rest of us"

"No soup for you!"

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

"Serenity NOW!"

and

"I'm out!"

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I'm not going to look up if you insist on doing that voice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit