Favorite Seinfeld Quotes

by AWAKE&WATCHING 32 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'm not able to find my favorite. It was the one where "The Kramer" was on exhibit. I think it went like this: "It's hideous, yet I can't look away."

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

In addition to the ones already quoted.

"She's got man-hands."

"She's a close-talker."

"I'm not wearing the puffy shirt!!"

"Sorry--I can't spare a square."

"YES! Bacterial meningitis! The Hamlet of diseases!"

"Sorry, it's 'Moops,' not the Moors."

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Jerry: I don't understand. Do you have my reservation? Car Rental Assisstant: We have your reservation, we just ran out of cars. Jerry: But the reservation keeps the car here, that's why you have the reservation. Car Rental Assisstant: I think I know why we have reservations. Jerry: I don't think you do. You see, you know how to *take* the reservation, you just don't know how to *hold* the reservation. And that's really the most important part of the reservation: the holding. Anybody can just take them.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc
    He is a loathsome, offensive brute. Yet I can't look away.
  • sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Deacon...you forgot the BEST part!!!

Would you like to add the insurance? Yes, because I am going to beat the hell out of that thing!

• maxwell
    maxwell

Jerry: I had a very interesting lunch with George Costanza.
    Kramer: Really?
    Jerry: We were talking about our lives, and we both kind of realized we're kids; we're not men.
    Kramer: So then you asked yourselves, "Isn't there something more to life?"
    Jerry: Yes! We did!
    Kramer: Yeah, well, let me clue you in on something: there isn't.
    Jerry: There isn't?
    Kramer: Absolutely not. I mean, what are you thinking about Jerry? Marriage? Family?
    Jerry: Well ...
    Kramer: They're prisons! Man-made prisons. You're doing time! You get up in the morning, she's there. You go to sleep at night, she's there. It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. (pleading voice) "Is it all right if I use the bathroom now?"
    Jerry: Really?
    Kramer: Yeah, and you can forget about watching TV while you're eating.
    Jerry: I can?
    Kramer: Oh, yeah! You know why? Because it's dinner time. And you know what you do at dinner?
    Jerry: What?
    Kramer: You talk about your day! "How was your day today? Did you have a good day today or a bad day today? Well, what kind of day was it? I don't know, how 'bout you, how was your day?"
    Jerry: Boy!
    Kramer: It's sad, Jerry. It's a sad state of affairs.
    Jerry: I'm glad we had this talk.
    Kramer: Oh, you have no idea!

I also like the scene at the car rental place. That's gold.

• lavendar
    lavendar

I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Jerry: Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. You get a sense and then look away.

(After George got busted by a network exec for leering at his teen daughter's orbs.)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Yada Yada Yada...

Worlds Collide!!

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

And by the way, they're SPECTACULAR.

Anti-Dentite.

I love the quotes but also like guest stars who were on the show. Teri Hatch was the girlfriend who had the 'spectatular' line. Debra Messing told the Anti-Dentite joke.

Who was the daughter of the network exec that was oogled?? I think she was someone we should know but I can't find the info just now.

Does anyone have a Seinfeld trivia site??

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit