Diabetes, MS, or other?

by Chameleon 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I have MS just got diagnosed. It does not usually come on the way you describe. YOU need to see a doctor, so you can find out what is wrong. So many symptoms seem like many things. I was told I might diabetes and it ended up being MS. I was begging for an answer to what was wrong with me for 2 years before I got an answer. Also MS strikes men and women but more women. It is more common in the Northern hemisphere and it usually strikes people in their 20's or 30's

I have done the research. I am unusual I got it later in life.

I hope you are ok and it may be nothing so just go get checked out and prevent something that could get out of hand.

Hugs from Velvetann

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Don't try to diagnose yourself, and don't ask unqualified people for medical opinions. See a doctor and get a full physical, and make sure you tell him all your symptoms. Bring a list.

W

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

thanks, everyone.

i shall update tomorrow.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    diabetes is associated with being over weight

Diabetes-----You don't have to be over weight, you can be skinny too.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

first off I am going to recommend you go see the doctor. If youare concerned enough to post here about it, then a visit to the doc sems like a reasonable next step.

Now, the symptoms you are describing could be from the food poisoning. If you think it could be diabetes, drop by a firehouse and ask the paramedics to check your blood sugar and your blood pressure. High blood pressue can give you headaches and numbness too. don't screw around with this, ok? Our bodies tell us things subtly and other times like this......

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

yeah, the doctor will tell me the results of the blood test tomorrow.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Everything was fine.

I asked what could've been the cause of my symptoms, but they said it was probably something I ate.

Oh well.

• seek2find
    seek2find

One of the most common symptoms of MS is fatigue. Some people find it almost crippling. You can get so tired that you just collapse. Contrary to what another poster on this thread says, you may have MS. If you do, you may not get an accurate diagnoses until you have several more attacks. Some people go for 10 to 15 years and several attacks before the truth finally comes out. Don't be surprised if you wake up some day and can not see correctly. The optic nerve is a frequent place of attack. seek2find

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

One thing I dont miss about being a Jw is being a hypochondriac.

• catbert
    catbert

See a doctor.

Maybe liver problems? Fatty liver is common amongst heavy people.

See a doctor.

Have them check your liver enzymes.

Fatty liver can make you feel weak, lethargic.

See a doctor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit