Diabetes, MS, or other?

by Chameleon 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

summary - last paragraph

Other than weighing around 250 lbs. and eating out a lot every week, i have no health problems, i've never been to the hospital, and i hope to stay that way.

ok, so in dec. or jan. i got food poisoning for the first time 'cause i wasn't watching what i was eating and i ate the skin, or scales, whatever, of some fish.

i was ok in a couple of days, although i had a headache for one day.

in feb., i got food poisoning again. i don't know the cause of it, but i did have a chili burger/chili cheese fries for lunch, and again for dinner.

i was ok in two days, but as soon as that went away, i woke up one morning with a decreased sense of touch. that went away in a week or two.

approx. a week ago, i've been feeling strange, not dizzy, or vertigo, but i know something's off. my sense of balance is ok, but i have no idea how to explain what i feel. sometimes i feel very tired.

i looked up my symptoms online (bad idea), and i saw things ranging from diabetes or MS to...a brain tumor. holy sh--, I'm only 22.

so i guess what i'm asking is, have you had this symptom before, and what was the cause of it? i suspect i might be diabetic, and i'll find out tomorrow at the clinic with blood test results.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Have you done your last will and testament???

• megaflower
    megaflower

my mother had MS. Men do get it but it is predominately a female disease. It usually does not strike someone in their 20's ( it has). The statics show it is female and occurs 35 plus years of age.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It could be anything. It could be physical or psychological. You need to go get a good work-up by a physician, especially, since the symptoms are enough to make you suspect something.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Diabetes run in my Family, You get dizzy, Dry Mouth, Want to drink a lot of water, go to the bathroom a lot, and you feel tired and weak.

Sorry to hear this about you. I hope you will be OK.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Quit trying to diagnosis yourself online......go to the doctor!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

diabetes is associated with being over weight. If your 7 foot tall your weights probably not a factor.

Plus diabetes is associated with eating white bread and processed food, something that is hard to find in a restaurant.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

It could be an autoimmune problem. Go see a doctor so you can rule things out. Lilly

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Maybe your by a chemtrail path?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

and let us know what you find out, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit