My JW Daughter Calls Me - First Time in 9 Months - Great Conversation !

by flipper 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I hope it works out...she sounds very into it.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Mr Flipper...

This is great news proving once again that good things happen to those who wait patiently.

The only way to take it is slowly but surely...one day at a time...simply allow the situation to unfold as it should.

Wishing you only the very best!

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Wonderful news! Congratulations! Tread lightly, my friend- seems like you've got it under control. Peace and love, Potential.

• minu
    minu

That's wonderful ! So happy for you! It's posts like this that give me the continued courage to speak to my family that's still in whenever possible to show them the truth about the bozos in Brooklyn.

• esw1966
    esw1966

Hi Flipper,

That was GREAT! I'm so happy for you that you are getting some communication in with your daughter!!! That is awesome news!

I hope things keep getting better and better for you!

• Casper
    Casper

So Happy for you, Mr. Flipper.

I know you have wanted this for a long time. As my brother always tells me... "Patience, Patience"... he is always right...

As was said above, One step at a time...

(((((Hugs))))

Cas

• choosing life
    choosing life

Congrats on reconnecting with your daughter. I have 2 grown children that are still in and talk to me, but jw topics are off limits. It would be so nice to have a conversation unfiltered by the society's influence.

You only get one father. Maybe she's coming to realize that and missing you. I agree love is the answer. Unconditional love. Wishing you the best.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It is always heartwarming to hear ANY conversation with JW members of the family. I am pleased for you both and hope that she will soon realize what a horrid cult she is wrapped up in....and get out.

hugs,

Annie

• JK666
    JK666

Flipper,

I enjoyed talking to you last night about your daughter and other subjects. Just remember that sometimes it is 2 steps forward, and one back. I am looking forward to your update on what happened over coffee.

Love ya, bro.

JK

• flipper
    flipper

My apologies for not replying sooner as I have been working a lot the last couple days . Thank you so much for all of your support - it is truly , deeply, appreciated. I will reply to you one by one. Peace.

BESTY- I feel my daughter is perhaps reaching out to " win my lost soul " as you so aptly put it. But like you said - she may be going through doubts as well that she is not even finished considering yet ! I will continue to " gently " prod her .

LOUBELLE- Thanks sis for the compliment ! I'm just going to let " Love Reign down " over my daughter. Thanks for the best wishes for my wife and daughter !

BLONDIE- Thanks , sis ! I'm just gonna keep showing her love and plant seeds - carefully !

NO MORE GUILT- Thanks for the support ! You know me bro - ever the diplomat and communicator ! Thanks buddy !

BILLZFAN- Thanks my friend. Gonna keep trying to steer it towards good news in time !

WITNESS 007- I hope it works out too. She really is into the witnesses as a " regular pioneer ". So it will take time to reach her !

SUMMER- I agree with you. I'm going to let it unfold slowly 1 day at a time . It will work out in time. I truly feel that.

POTENTIAL EX-JW CONVERTS WIFE- I will tread lightly . Thanks. I will take it slow.

MINU- Yes indeed. Please keep trying with your family . You never know when something might change.

ESW 1966- Thanks friend. I am glad to be connecting with her again as well. I think things will get better.

CASPER- One step at a time. I agree. Yes I have wanted this for a long time . Thanks sis , hugs back to ya ! Peace.

CHOOSING LIFE- Thanks. I feel my relationship will be best with my daughter staying off of JW topics as well ! I will keep showing love though !

SUNSPOT- Thanks Annie. I hope she gets out of the cult in time too !

JK- Hey bro ! Thanks for all the support you have shown me . I hear what you are saying 2 steps forward and 1 step back is still progress. The coffee meeting has been posted. Love ya man ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit