Why exactly do you come to this board?

by R.Crusoe 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• 38 Years
    38 Years

I come here because we all have shared a common experience and it helps when those old memories come back. I hate that

Also, some of the posts make me laugh at things that I would have never found humor in before.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Unless you have been there, you will never get it... I figure that this is the one place I can come to where folk might understand what goes on in my head...

and there is nothing good on TV!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

To releive........Stress!

Quirky1

• mind my own
    mind my own

I come here for the support. It's so great to know there are others out there experiencing the same thing as I am, I'm not alone. Also, I have to admit to learning quite a bit here as well.

MMO

• TopHat
    TopHat

For the company when I am bored....Not really... More like someone said on this thread "to see other views besides my own."

• flipper
    flipper

BACK on TRACK- Welcome to the board my friend ! Glad you are here. Look forward to hearing more from you !

I come to this board to encourage people who are and have been exiting the witness cult ! Also I come here to make new friends - of which I have made a few great ones since being here over a year ! This is a great outlet for many to vent - including myself ! Long may it live ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

To find a brief moment of sanity in the great Circle-Jerk of life.

flipper, my mom thinks your a hell of a guy, and she'll probably be embarrassed by what I said above.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Sooner7 - hi 5

And I just logged in and am having that same' recent posts missing' problem on different threads - must be a bug or some restriction I vouch!

• Twitch
    Twitch

It puts the past in perspective.

And I like to hear about people discovering the truth about themselves.

• flipper
    flipper

SOONER 7c - That's nice of your mom to say that - just don't include me in your circle jerks - don't want to kill your mom's impression of me ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit