Why exactly do you come to this board?

by R.Crusoe 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Quentin
    Quentin

For much of the reasons given...about as good a place to be as any...enjoy the solid debates and differnt views...get a good laugh from the "goobers" that drop in...

Then there are those that are hurting...if there is anything I can do to releive the pain, being here makes it worth the time...

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

PotentialJW Convertswife-----We love you too.

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Thanks, Barbie! See- it's a love fest!!! -Potential

• happy1975
    happy1975

Basically to read other's experiences. It serves as moral support for me.

-Happy

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

PotentialJW Convertswife----- we are going to Texas April 29th and come back May 7 2008.

There is going to be a cook out, are you going to be there?

• oompa
    oompa

Where else can we fit in with the betrayed? There is often a lot of real hurt heal....I still hurt. But helping others helps me too. I have really been taken care of by some here....they are not community....more like family. I found this place by accident, and within two weeks was at a posted apostafest. When you first really know the deal...when you really wake up, it is overwhelming. And now that my wife and son are still good ol dubs....I have OTWO and others in very similar situations who can so relate.....I learn a lot here everyday..........oompa

And I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I rarely feel the need to discuss anything here anymore, only visit because of the friends I made on the site.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

OOMPA----- We love you too. I am glad that things are doing better for you.

• LayingLow
    LayingLow

Mutual support- It helps knowing you're not the only one negatively affected by the WTBTS.

Doctrine- Some doctrinal discussions on other sites don't take into account the skewed presentations we as JW's were offered. This helps me to overcome previous misconceptions that I've had.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Ventilation and Support mostly. But, I also like to see others views on matters with the JW/WTBS. It provides a better understanding of the doctrine as well as the hurdles one must make after one has been exposed to it. Especially for those who have or who are looking to exit.

It is good to know I am not alone.

Eyes Wide Open.

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit