JW LOOPHOLE ON BLOOD IN PRINT!!

by Burger Time 42 Replies latest watchtower medical

• sspo
    sspo

if the judge orders it, then you are not going against the church teaching."

Should the same principle be used when governments ban the preaching work so that they don't end up in jail or killed?

Will the society have the same mercy on JWs and tell them to obey the law?

• Balsam
    Balsam

This is exactly what happen when my son died in 2001. 1st off Dak refused blood at the scene of the accident. Then his Dad refused blood for him at the hospital. The weird thing is that the hospital seemed to be ignorant of the North Carolina law that said that parents or children can't refuse life saving medical treatment for religious reasons. The 1st hospital didn't give him blood but when he was flown to the trauma center in Chapel Hill in flight they began blood by order of the hosptial who knew it was legal.

After all was said and done and Dak died because of not having blood early on the HLC said my jw husband could not sue the hospital and to let it go. My husband pointed out that all the literature said to fight through the courts, but the HLC said they had new information and get this: Jehovah had directed them to follow the law of the land. Well my children's father was livid he had never heard of just going along with it. He backed off but never questioned the the blood policy as we grieved the lost of our precious 15 year old son Dak. I left the religion shortly after that.

Ruth

• Dagney
    Dagney

Holy Cow!!!!

Wow.

Thanks for posting this. I'm filing it, printing it, putting this on the wall...

Wow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit