Would you like to live on Gilligan's Island?

by Mindchild 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Well, Skipper, I always pictured the retreat in a mountain fastness somewhere, but an island could be good...and I make a FABULOUS coconut cream pie...

Off to listen to 'Bali H'ai',
    MD

• Xena
    Xena

Mind you know I would follow you to the ends of the earth!!! But I want to be a Ginger! lol she gets to laze around all day in slinky dresses while MaryAnn does all the work

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Mindchild:

I would love to go. Last Thursday I came home from work and it was dark..... I parked my car, feeling lucky that it was only half a block from where I live, and when my feet hit the sidewalk, some little twisted fuck-brain (please excuse me. I can't think of an appropriate alternative word right now) tried to steal my purse, knocking me around onto the ground. He didn't get my purse, but he stole my peace. Three days earlier than this incident someone had gouged a huge line with a key into my car door.

On the island, we wouldn't have any cars, so I wouldn't have to worry about any of that anymore.

Have you ever seen the movie "The King of Hearts"? From the 70's I think. This post reminds me of the theme of that movie, and the cast is a good characterization of jw.com members!

BTW, what 'drove' you to choose the name "Skipper"? Just curious.... Professor seems more apt.

EERRG, lauralisa

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Yousa Yousa Yousa...well we got lots of really cool babes and alright guys wanting to play. Hmm, maybe we will have to do SIM Gilligan's Island for the next step. LOL!

Lauara Lisa...sorry to hear about your ugly experience. I'm glad you were not hurt. How awful! You definitely get a ticket to the island.
    Xena...no lazin around for you cause you gotta keep up your acting career and Mommie Dark, we desperately need lots of coconut cream pies.

Wendy, there is actually a place you can rent called "Gilligan's Island" in the Carribbean. It sounds like a fun vacation but I think I will enjoy getting out of the rat race so much that I won't want to go back home.

Cha Cha Cha

Skipper

All great deeds and all great thoughts have ridiculous beginnings--Albert Camus

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Skipper
    I love this fantsy! Hope it materializes someday. will you be building a marina, too? or just an airport to get there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit