Would you like to live on Gilligan's Island?

by Mindchild 34 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Only if I could live alone with the skipper.

and Hoss Cartwright

and maybe Sean Astin.

Joel

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I want Ranchette with me!!!! she can help with Edward--

Ranchette you get to be Marry Ann!!! I think you'd look cut ein pigtails and gingham. hahah (just watch out for Ginny she likes to steal tops)

Ven

"WE will make NO distinction between those who commit the act of Pedophilia and those who harbor them!!!"

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Okay you castaway wannabe's here you go:

Wavi Island is a whole freehold Fiji island of over twenty-six acres, floating in a picturesque and protective lagoon, navigable to the ocean beyond. It enjoys the diving and fishing for which Fiji is famous. Completely unspoiled by improvements, it is for sale at $550,000

There are lots of other islands though. Here is a place you can find information and prices for more:
    .. http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sales_islands/sites/worldmap_e.html

Okay...so who is going to make the coconut cream pies?

Skipper

All great deeds and all great thoughts have ridiculous beginnings--Albert Camus

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A tropical island,I love the idea.This should be fun,ocean,sun,sand,pretty lady`s.I do believe I`ll pack my bags!!!...OUTLAW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'll do the cooking

Hope you all like coconuts hahhahahah

Ven

"WE will make NO distinction between those who commit the act of Pedophilia and those who harbor them!!!"

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

I found one I like even better as it is closer to the USA and safer from tropical storms. It is also much cheaper. It is about 70 miles or so away from Panama in the Pacific ocean. It is for sale at $8,000 per acre ($200,000 total)

.. http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sales_islands/sites/06_cocos.html

Hmm, how about an ex-JW retreat? Keep those banana cream and coconut pies cooking Venice! Joelbear, will you settle for Gilligan?:-)

Skipper

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

And the eternal question, Ginger or Mary Ann?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sweet and petite,Mary Ann for sure!...OUTLAW

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Hey...we are ex-dubs now, why can't we share both? <snicker>

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

What's the depth around the island, so I can sail by? (draft 4')

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit