Latest Watchtower Magazine Increases Odds of Surviving Armageddon!

by TooBad TooSad 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• journey-on
    journey-on

The definition of "incorrigible" is: Incapable of being corrected or reformed...firmly rooted....impossible to eliminate.

Not many people are incorrigible.....maybe some pedofiles and serial killers!

I'm telling you folks, this puts a whole new spin on it.

Also, with the members only editions, I bet most JWs don't even read the public edition!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Smokescreen designed to appease the consciences of the faithful who worry that their message is too radical . They can take comfort and "leave it up to Jehovah " It also can be waived in the face of critics like me who accuse them of advocating genocide..

Notice what it says though.."Lovers of Jehovah need have no fear" Hmmm. We know who they mean by that ...Themselves exclusively unless we join up !

alt

Compare it with this statement in the very same Watchtower isssue page 8 [ the page had no footer confirming the date , but trust me it is the same mag]

alt

So we see here the "important steps" , ......Otherwise it is

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

wow, where does Jesus come in? shouldnt that be #1 or #2 on the list?

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

Blues Brothers also copied the article in the front of the April 1 Watchtower. I thought that it was

very noticable that the article did not end with the words how near, soon, fast approaching, or in the

immediate future that the end is.

TBTS

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It is just doubletalk. The householder is intended to imagine that they can't possibly be counted as wicked, whereas Witnesses know better that all non-Witnesses are wicked by the "spiritual" definition.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have come to learn that WTS saying what will happen is just like the Catholic Church
    telling people who God deems worthy of Sainthood (in the strict definition of being
    capable of interceding for people on earth).

If there is a God with a plan, these jokers don't know the plan.

Anyway, the average dub will be led to believe that "incorrigibly wicked" would
    include rejecting a study of WT literature and avoiding the work of proclaiming the
    WT's Good News. They would be led to believe that the public edition must give reason
    for people to keep reading it. It's as if they say "If we said only JW's and perhaps a few
    others who were unable to get baptized would survive Armageddon, people would think
    we are extreme. We cannot judge, so we don't exclude 'good' people."

Good of you to notice them trying to slide this in. You said the real truth of their belief:

Only the wicked will die at Armageddon however once you

become a JW, then only JW's will survive Armageddon keeping you from leaving the JW religion.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

BluesBrother pasted WT article:

"If we take these important steps, we can actually look forward to Armageddon, a war that really will bring an end to human warfare."

Oh, the irony of it all, when you think about it. - Jehovah will allegedly wipe out 99,9% of mankind (probably in a horrible and 'awe inspiring' way) in order to end all wars.

-Wasn't this whole lengthy, 6000 year ordeal meant to be a way of showing that Jehovah wouldn't simply "shoot his opponent" (as per 'the two boxers' illustration), but would justly let mankind and Satan get their chance? And after all is said and done, he ends up killing several billion people (who have individually only lived a very short period of time and therefore have not been able to influence past events) in an instant, while the originator of the whole mess gets to be awoken again after a thousand years to wreak havoc yet again.

Sorry for being off topic.

• watson
    watson

Bookmark.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah this is why we now have 2 different aditions of the magazine. "Incorragibly wicked" means anyone who closed the door on the brothers and rejected the good news. There is no way in hell that "worldly people" will be allowed to enter paradise with the "faithful' unless they are interested ones.

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower just makes these things up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit