Latest Watchtower Magazine Increases Odds of Surviving Armageddon!

by TooBad TooSad 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lrkr
    lrkr

Its all in the definition. To most of us "incorrigably wicked" means like Manson, Bundee, Hitler, etc.

To the society and well indoctrinated dubs, incorrigably wicked means Ray Franz, Mother Theresa (false religion!!- believed in the Trinity), Barack Obama (used to smoke!), Princess Diana (totally immoral!!)

• jonathan adabe
    jonathan adabe

Children and babies don't escape the destruction of Armageddon if their parents have failed to take them into the 'Ark of Safety' ie The Organization. That has been their teaching up to the present and they publish articles to justify the deaths of those children and babies. The justification is that the parents are responsible to bring them into the Organization. Can a Jehovah-led Governing Body now change its mind? I think the Governing Body has got itself in a doctrinal mess.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Next time Mom hassles me about me and the kids not making it thru Armageddon - I'm going to ask if she thinks I'm "incorrigably wicked". She'll say no, and I'll point her to that article and tell her to quit worrying! We're cool.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Children and babies don't escape the destruction of Armageddon if their parents have failed to take them into the 'Ark of Safety' ie The Organization. That has been their teaching up to the present and they publish articles to justify the deaths of those children and babies. The justification is that the parents are responsible to bring them into the Organization. Can a Jehovah-led Governing Body now change its mind? I think the Governing Body has got itself in a doctrinal mess.

In their defense (well, not really), their hand is forced in this matter. The bible presents the view that it was not only okay, but god's mandatory instruction for children to be slaughtered by the Israelites when they invaded someone else's land.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It IS all in the interpretation.

In the 80s "wicked" was defined in the Witchtower as anybody who was of no use to jehovah and his organization.

Argument was that in noah's day the vast majority were nice people who did not like the state of the world, yet made no effort to join Noah and his fambly.

Incorrigible simply means "not to be corrected" (by the lies spouted by the Witchtower).

So witlesses know exactly what is being said, but worldlings will be conned into thinking the Dubs are not as merciless as they thought.

Nor should we forget that a very recent rag on Malachi 4:1 said that "neither root nor branch will be left" proves that God will destroy the babies of non-believers.

HB

• Phil
    Phil

dear too bad

I know a JW who tried and succeeded to harm my family. WOuldn't you say that person is wicked and he is a true blue JW. He does everything they tell him to do.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    directed solely against those humans whom God judges to be incorrigibly wicked."

I hope god does not confer with my ex-wife when judgement comes. That is pretty much how she describes me.

• tak
    tak

Is it too early for a pdf of that mag?

• still_in74
    still_in74
    God's battle is directed solely against those humans whom God judges to be incorrigibly wicked."

i see this as typical WTS speak. This "incorrigibly wicked" is subjective.

Oh we will let you assume that this means what most all people would presume it to mean, (serial killers, pedophiles, rapists, etc.) after all if we said "all but JW's" will die well.... heck... you might think we were cult or something!
    But of course after you start "studying" with such a loving org. that liberally accepts all peoples you will then learn that "you" are special. "You" arent going to die now.
    "You" wont be offended by this because now "you" are a in the org. and are no longer incorrigibly wicked.

DEF.: incorrigibly wicked: everyone that isnt a JW.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

So basically, the biblical David, who banged Uriah's wife after having sent him to a certain death, which in turn caused the death of an infant because of God's (misplaced) wrath, and on another occasion caused 70.000 people to be killed caused by God's (misplaced again!) wrath will get a second chance, while I (and many like me), who almost literally haven't harmed a fly in my life or committed 'adultery', will have to die for being 'incorrigibly wicked'.

-Oh well, it makes sense, I'll have to admit, and fits right in with the biblical concept of justice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit