Latest Watchtower Magazine Increases Odds of Surviving Armageddon!

by TooBad TooSad 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

That's funny...

So according to Losch, the FDS may not survive armageddon.
    According to this, only the wicked don't survive.

2+2=4

• One true Jesus Freak
    One true Jesus Freak

Does that mean that they teach because I have family in the organization, does that mean I will have chances of surviving?

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Ahhhhh!!!

The lengths that the Borg will go to deceive people. Let the show begin with the "new arrangement" (god, I hated their lingo) of two versions of the Watchtower.

I think we're all in for a real treat over the next months and years as we see the Borg speaking out of both sides of their mouth "composite" (there I go again) ass.

Sooner or later they are going to really slip up and paint themselves into a corner. Of course, not that they haven't done that repeatedly. It's just amazing how the Dubbies continue swallow this putrid, vile, man made slime.

• LanDi
    LanDi

Yes the WT society are loopy ! Of course they have revolutionary ideas every now and again - they sit (12 of them BTW) around talking utter nonsense and once published it becomes "inspired truth". All these revolutionary ideas remind me of Jesus words " Let them be. Blind guides is what they are if a Blind man leads another blind man both will fall into a pit.".

Hee Hee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit