My first You Tube video. Daughter and Bird

by horrible life 15 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soIyatYaVAk

My first upload on You Tube. My daughter and her bird. (Look at it, for goodness sake, it is only 24 seconds)

Last week, there was a thread on birds. I finally got my daughters video on You Tube. It wasn't easy. Never done this before. Don't think I could do it the same way again! LOL I know there was an easier way.

And... It plays like it is in fast forward. Not like the real video. If anybody knows what went wrong, please tell me. Please enjoy and comment, and make childs day!!

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

very cute!

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh that was so cool

i actually just spent an hour,,,clicking on other utube videos,,,from birds, to cats to shih tzu's

when i get down, i go to utube,,,and just start looking for animal or funny videos,,,totally brings my mood up,,,spent an hour the other night watching wedding dances,,ie thrillers,,,,very good therapy for me

ps, daughter is beautiful, (so is her bird:)

wendy

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Your daughter is beautiful. Bird's not too bad looking either....

I wish I knew what to tell you to get the video uploaded correctly, but I've never posted a video on youtube. You should pm some of the ones here who post JW videos. "V", truthbookblue, etc. My son has done it, but he's not here, or I'd ask him.

It does seem to be speeded up a little. I wonder what causes that. Is it supposed to have sound?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

She's so cute. I love watching family videos.

anyone want to see mine? look up on you tube, losborne5

lisa

• Casper
    Casper

Awwww, HL

That was "Adorable"...!!! I agree with above, Your daughter is Beautiful...!!

Cas

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

How cute is THAT!

Thanks for sharing!

hugs,

Annie

• snowbird
    snowbird

That was too cute!

You may want to pm Ms McDucket - she's a YouTube freak.

Sylvia

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Thats a very cute video, and you have a very pretty daughter. Congrats on your first You tube production,

Hugs from Velvet

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thanks for sharing that HL - really cute!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit