My first You Tube video. Daughter and Bird

by horrible life 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Very cute! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

W

• lilybird
    lilybird

Thanks for sharing. Your first attempt turned out great!! Your daughter is beautiful.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thank you all!!!! Still haven't found out why it is speeded up, but I saw that Ms McDucket is online. I bet you are right snowbird I think she may just know. I will ask the expert.

She is kinda cute isn't she? LOL And so far, she is a good girl, and great student. She does grunt at times. Daughter, not the bird. The bird Hisses. LOL

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Did you use Windows Movie Maker or did you upload it straight from your camera? If you upload it to your computer, you can transfer it to Windows Movie Maker. Windows will make clips. You drag the clips into the story board. You can then right click on each clip and select "slow down half" (it says something close to that). Save the project as a wmv. Well if you're satisfied with it save it as wmv. If not, you save it as a project file. Then go to youtube, click upload, it will ask you to name the file and to give a little synopsis, click next or whatever, and it will ask you to browse for your file, find it and click it. It will start uploading...

I haven't uploaded video straight from my camera to Youtube. I'd have to look it up in the "help" section on Youtube to find out what the bug is.

• patio34
    patio34

Very nice! Your daughter is beautiful!

Pat

• free2think
    free2think

That was very cute, your daughter is beautiful, she must get it from you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit