Obves / JCannon =Are they the Anti-Christ??

by Witness 007 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I agree with snowbird, JCanon is da man - up there in intelligence with Leolaia and Narkissos in his own strange way. Mind you to be honest the only posts of his I have read all the way through were the ones were he explained his very colourful background. All that prophesying and exposition is a bit heavy going. I fear for that reason he may be one of the most underead prolific posters on the forum.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I fear for that reason he may be one of the most underead prolific posters on the forum.

I read his timelines and expositions with no little fascination. Hey, I'm strange like that!

His insistence that Akhenaten is the father of Tutankhamen and that he introduced monotheism to the Egyptians has sent me on my own historical searches.

Every one has a story and a voice. It's up to us to do the listening.

Sylvia

• JCanon
    JCanon

Just wondering how JCannon and Obves go about thier daily lives.

JCannon walks into a supermarket and buys bread and milk.......Supermarket girl "Okay Sir that's $3.40 thanks."

{JCannon} "So according to the chapter in Daniel the 587 B.C.E prophecy if you times that with the length of years Jesus lived by the lifespan of Moses....minus the years Judas was in the ministry. Counting 50 Jubilee's of weeks and months...a day for a year, till the year 2012..................I owe you $3.40??"

Supermarket girl =

Wanna know something STRANGE? I don't do drag. I live as a guy. I was on hormones for a while so I guess my breasts are a bit more developed than other men, but lots of old men sport breasts. Thing is, every now and then, I get called "Mam" even though I'm in boys clothes. I guess there are some ugly, old black women in the South and I look like most of them! But between me and you.... it's a secret compliment. I don't know what it is about me. In Las Vegas way back when it was illegal to be in drag. But I was so determined to see Diana Ross I didn't care. I planned to dress up as a woman and hoped nobody could tell for her show (she did see me privately, by the way). But before that I dressed up as a man. I had been living as a woman though. Guess what? Even in boy's clothes I couldn't convince many people I wasn't a woman. Strange to me! Lots of transsexuals try to pull off not being "read" as men while dressed as women. But even when I dressed as a man I get mistaken for a woman sometimes. On the phone? I'm presumed to be a woman many times. That's a look into my personal life...at the grocery store. Now it has been an advantage at times since I can fake being a woman sometimes if I want to. But its still strange to me that without make-up, in boys clothes even with a little moustache showing, some still think: "That's an old, ugly LADY" and call me "Mamm!" Did you say you wanted to trade places and be the Messiah for a week? JCannon

• JCanon
    JCanon

You know this is REAL. There is a minor phobia I have of being the "ANTICHRIST" because I have the power to change the chronology!!

I have enough detailed data to actualy change the timeline. If you can destroy something, you can control it. And in the Bible it suggests the antichrist changes "time and seasons." It's not really ME, but that's part of it.

There is ALWAYS the situation where a prophet of God is flipped into becoming an agent of Satan. But Jesus went through this!!! He did all these miracles and some thought it was through the power of Satan. I think that's why, THIS TIME, it's 99% written word, no miracles or anything. People don't know where the power is coming from. And when people are AFRAID, they will figure it's evil. Period.

JCanon

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

JC- you're an odd duck, buddy! I don't think either you or OBVES is the anti-christ. I'm pretty sure you two aren't evil, but you are both weird. The numbers numb my mind after a while and I confess I can't understand all that business. But then again, I know that according to the Bible NO ONE knows "THE DATE". So it's all just a waste of time IMO.

• JCanon
    JCanon

Hi Rapunzel:

JCanon [his name = "Jesus Christ Anonymous"] is an interesting character indeed. Even though he has been posting on this board for five or more years, I still do not know what to make of him. He's obviously of average - or even above average - intelligence. He also displays wit and an understanding of irony. He can take a joke, even if the joke's on him. I have no training in psychology, so I am in no position to "diagnose" him. He may be a delusional paranoic, or he may be a supreme, merry prankster a sort of jester who posts on this board for the fun and sport of it. Maybe he posts simply in order to "yank our chains" as the colloquial American expression goes. I would be curious to know what he does for a day job. I would also like to know if he takes seriously any of the stuff that he posts;my guess would be that he does not.

You know what? I HAVE to admit I'm the messiah because I am. This is REAL. This is HAPPENING. That's all there is to it. If you follow the Bible you could see this. I have many followers and people in secret societies who Jehovah has confirmed that I'm the chosen on. But for outsiders, it is impossible to accept me, even though everything in the Bible confirms me. So no. I'm not jesting. Perhaps, personally, I'd rather not admit I used to be a male prostitute, but I HAVE NO LIFE. It's a necessary detail of the second-coming messiah so I admit it for the JIOR for direct identification. As a DAY JOB I think, I'm going to try to get a government grant to do a thesis on the Classical Greek Period revisions. But I haven't purused that aggressively. In the meantime, I work in the clerical field. I'm a blue-collar worker. Originally I was a stenographer for the County of Los Angeles, but got promoted to the level of Medical Secretary, years ago. That's why I can type so fast. But those specific details are the same M.O. for the Ethiopian eunuch, you was a person in charge of handling the affairs of a prominent woman. An administrative assistant type. So I guess I have to admit that to. At one point I was the secretary to a prominent female doctor, an ophthalmologist who headed a department at UCLA. So that sort of parallels the Ethiopian eunuch working for Queen Candace. JCanon

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

JC- forgive my ignorance, but what is the JIOR??????

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Repunzel = No one would put in SO MUCH effort to "Pull our chain." The guy types for hours on his computer.....also I think he has many alias's............Obves and Jcannon are they the same person??????? They sound like the same person. I think when he posts here, I will throw a net over him and take him in!

No we are not the same person! Though every time anyone has taken me even remotely seriously the presumption was I was faking a second screen name. Now, indeed, I have MANY screen names, even on this board!!! But that's sort of my thing. Remember when I was resurrected? What did I do? I used different bodies and disguises to keep the disciples jumping. Pretending I didn't know what was going on with those two guys on the road? I never used the same body twice after my resurrection. So see the symmetry? Jesus had multiple identities the first time after his resurrection, and he's doing the same thing now, with multiple screen names and identities. Only OBVES is not me. Fact is, as soon as someone not in the XJW mind-lock sort of looks at me and thinks maybe I might be making sense on a few levels, the XJWs freak out and think I must be faking another ID. They can't BELIEVE that anybody would take me seriously. And it is very difficult for some reason to convince someone, like board moderators, that I'm not talking to myself when someone shows the least bit of interest. If you say, honestly, this is NOT me. They just don't believe it. They think you must be lying. JCanon

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Yeah "Burn" too many bible calculations that's what made Fred Franz go senile in the end.....but saying your the Messiah or Lazarus is a common form of mental illness. I've met people like this. He doesn't realize that they average person can't understand what he's saying.

Oh NO, Witness! Did they have PHOTOS of the sign of the son of man? No, no, no! I'm the real thing. Eventually you will cross that line of well, "WHAT IF?" Everybody is moving there, obviously. They are "concerned" that they might have been hasty and "missed something." Well, they DID! Even this thread shows people are "considering the POSSIBILITY". You know? We're something. Not the messiahs, maybe the ANTICHRISTS!! Bottom line is you're closer to consider the reality of this today than you were yesterday or a week ago! That's not a good sign. Not for you. JCanon

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I agree with snowbird , JCanon is da man - up there in intelligence with Leolaia and Narkissos in his own strange way

I have to agree, I really enjoy his presence here. I just hate that this might be taken as "encouragement".

My maternal-side grandfather once told me what the secret to success is: "Pick a convincing line of bullsh1t and stick with it".

Maybe it is all bullsh1t in the end.

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit