Obves / JCannon =Are they the Anti-Christ??

by Witness 007 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JCanon
    JCanon
    They sound like the same person.

They're not. The styles are very different. JCanon is interactive. OBVES just spits up numbers. Same kind of crazy, just different flavors. It think the WT leaves some of us braindamaged.

Burn

You guys are a JOKE! You think you're in the fast lane do you? That me and OBVES are idiots? You are sooooo wrong. OBVES is a prophet of the MOST HIGH! You don't realize it. I'm LAUGHING at you. He's the messenger of DOOM, since you don't recognize him!!! You have no idea.... JC

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    That me and OBVES are idiots?

You are definitely not an idiot JCanon. Read my next post.

Burn

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Yeah "Burn" too many bible calculations that's what made Fred Franz go senile in the end.....but saying your the Messiah or Lazarus is a common form of mental illness. I've met people like this. He doesn't realize that they average person can't understand what he's saying.

Witness, you are a JOKE!! Because by your very statement you reveal that you believe me. You confirm that the idea of Lazarus being the messiah makes sense. But how can it NOT? Lazarus is in the bosom position of Father Abraham, clearly Jesus and clearly the messianic position. You'll have to deny there is no connection, which you CAN'T!!! It's a DIRECT reference. Just remember this, the foolish virgins do eventually come BACK. They get their lamps burning. They figure out all the details of the "extra oil" and they arrive expecting to get in. But the door is closed. So it is INEVITABLE and already happening!! This will make more and more sense. The second wave offering with leaven will make sense. The "beating in lamentation" over seeing the sign of the dead black messiah will make sense. The eagles around the "CARCASS" of the messiah (as the dead prodigal son) will click! Then you will realize this is REAL. You're realize I'm the prophesied messiah. You'll take the chronology seriously. And you will be self-astounded and DELIGHTED! For at last, you have understanding. You will want to congratulate me on having been chosen and embrace me as your own messiah, finally arrived, finally recognized. But guess what? "I don't know YOU." The door is closed. It's too late, after all. EVERYBODY finally is getting closer to taking OBVES and me SERIOUSLY! But it's too late, though this is the expected next thing. Now I don't know WHAT exactly makes the apostates suddenly believe in me as the Christ and then suddenly accept me, but that is what is supposed to be happening. So maybe Jehovah will simply grant people understanding all of a sudden and it will all make perfect sense. Fine. That's starting to happen. Suddenly the "antichrist" is REAL? The antichrist is the WTS!!! But it is true, I have enough knowledge to change the timeline!!! JCanon

• JCanon
    JCanon

As a fellow African-American, I understand from where JCanon is coming. His writing syle, his biting wit, his self-effacement, all indicate a superior intelligence that was no doubt suppressed by the dictates of the WTS. Other than his penchant for flamboyance, I'll bet he's quite witty and engaging.

As I read his posts, I'm reminded of Langston Hughes' question, "what happens to a dream deferred?" - also, the slogan of the UNCCF, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." How many bright minds went to waste because of the WTS? I shudder to think of their judgment!

Obves now is an entirely different kettle of fish. He very seldom interacts with anyone else on the board. I picture him as a detached loner who finds most people a distracting annoyance.

Of course, that is only my humble assessment.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia. I'm part Jewish. My great grandmother was mullato. Per the Bible, since the second-coming messiah is to come through the line of Joseph, I'm also part Egyptian. Now my cousins look Egyptian and exotic and beautiful. I don't. OBVES and I go way back, when I was going under other screen names. He's charming! Maybe I have that impression from dealing with so many others in debate. His numbers are CODED SECRET MESSAGES. But he states so. He states that only the spiritual ones would understand his numbers. Anyway, THANKS, for your kind remarks. In the end though, you know, as the messiah, I have to eat the scroll. It is sweet in my mouth. Meaning I love the revealed prophesies and the confirmation of our last days and everything. But it is bitter to the stomach. Because it will mean the rejection of soooo many. The loss of soooo many. Being the messiah is a bittersweet experience, precisely, and prophetically. JCanon

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Yeah "Burn" too many bible calculations that's what made Fred Franz go senile in the end.....but saying your the Messiah or Lazarus is a common form of mental illness. I've met people like this. He doesn't realize that they average person can't understand what he's saying.

The AVERAGE PERSON cannot understand what I'm saying, because they are very busy and are speedreading experts and they miss too much reading my posts!!! You are just saying that YOU don't understand. Well let me help you. Okay: The DELIAN PROBLEM. Claims that Plato was consulted to solve how to double the size of a cube, a mathematical challenge in the Classical Period. He can't solve it. He turns it ove to some mathematicians, one of whom solves it! Archytas!! Problem is, this request was made at the beginning of the Peloponnesia War in 431 BCE. Plato wasn't born until 428 BCE. AT THIS POINT, THE AVERAGE PERSON should realize "something is wrong." HWHAP!!! (Houston, we have a problem....) But unfortunately, the AVERAGE PERSON, only pays attention to what others are paying attention to. They se nobody else noticing anything is wrong so they move on..... What I present is NOT hard to understand. It's just not understood well when one closes their eyes. JCanon

• JCanon
    JCanon

DARLING BRINJEN!! Ah yes!! My first non-believing fan!!! Thaaanks so much!!! Per the Bible, apparently, people will find the messiah friendly, though they don't accept his messiahship. Which is still sweet. JUST FOR YOU: http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/aef7320f A closer look at the imperfect man/woman....

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    JC wrote : He [OBVES] states that only the spiritual ones would understand his numbers.

This is something that I can't agree with. Whilst OBVES may state it, it doesn't make it true.

To me, a numerologist would understand his numbers whilst a "spiritual one" would understand spiritual things.

I find it easy to speak with you (JC) whereas OBVES is difficult to shake from his habit of puring out a box of numbers onto the thread. In fact, when I tried to PM him he told me NOT to !
    That actually made me laugh.

Jesus' message was simple. OBVES' message is occluded and obscure.

It is possible to believe that "things are brewing" in the cosmos without having to pin a time or date down. As I said over on JWO to you, I don't believe holding a date over someone does anything to change their innermost being - all it does is act like a sword of Damocles hanging over someone and serves to push up the membership figures of wicked end-time apocalyptic cults that are devoid of The Spirit.

• JCanon
    JCanon

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

I agree with snowbird, JCanon is da man - up there in intelligence with Leolaia and Narkissos in his own strange way. Mind you to be honest the only posts of his I have read all the way through were the ones were he explained his very colourful background. All that prophesying and exposition is a bit heavy going. I fear for that reason he may be one of the most underead prolific posters on the forum.

All of a sudden, I'm making sense?!!! Then why not admit to the realities of what I'm saying?

Of course, it's logical! You've got 511 BCE references in the VAT4956!!! That PROVES the original chronology is the same as the Bible's? So why aren't people saying, "Oh, yeah!!! We need to correct/revise the secular timeline?"

Wow... suddenly I'm as impressive as Leolaia (doubtful, she's BAD!)?

Is this too little, too late?

JCanon

• dawg
    dawg

I've never made it through one of JC Cannon's or Obves threads, but I tell you what... I love those boys, they make me laugh and everyone needs a good laugh... JC, you're a nice dude, Life would be much duller if you weren't around... but as for us "taking you seriously"... Nah bro, that ain't gonna happen.

I've seen that image in the sky you posted, and God reveled one to me today... it was a bulldawg crapping on a Tiger... do you think that means UGA will beat Auburn again this year? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JCanon
    JCanon

Oh no, et tu Brute/BurnThe Ships...

I agree with snowbird , JCanon is da man - up there in intelligence with Leolaia and Narkissos in his own strange way

I have to agree, I really enjoy his presence here. I just hate that this might be taken as "encouragement".

My maternal-side grandfather once told me what the secret to success is: "Pick a convincing line of bullsh1t and stick with it".

Maybe it is all bullsh1t in the end.

Burn

You crossed the line. You said "maybe"... Want a closer look at the shell? http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/aef7320f JCanon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit