Poor old Trevor

by mouthy 61 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I want you to know that I forgive the nut.

It takes one to know one

You can come out now.

• JK666
    JK666

Grace,

I wouldn't wish a badly broken ankle on anyone. Even though he caused a lot of problems here on JWD, I hope he heals quickly.

I just wish the cynicism and pack-attack mentality that arose from that incident would heal here as well. If I ever were to get cancer, I would be half afraid to mention it here, as the self-appointed scrutineers would crawl up my arse with a microscope.

JK

• mouthy
    mouthy

I agree JK BUT!!

as the self-appointed scrutineers would crawl up my arse with a microscope.

I will promise the above is ONE trip I wont be taking

• JK666
    JK666

Grace, you "crack" me up!

JK

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace, you "crack" me up!

Well thats good

Me not up crack!!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

If someone behaves horrendously, they deserve to have to deal with the consequences of their actions. A broken ankle, with all the sympathy its going to get him, is nothing compared to what he did to others. People on this board have FAR more to deal with in their lives than a sodding broken ankle.

For me, "forgiveness" doesn't come into it. I hold no grudges. I just think that rallying around "trevor" is a little bit much for this board.

I'd also have people stop being so morally superior and expect us all to be so sorry for him!

Sirona

• KW13
    KW13

Read the latest comment on the article

Trevor, its Linda your estranged Wife! Its a pity this good samaritan didn't drop you.
    Linda, Derbyshire
  • mouthy
    mouthy

I'd also have people stop being so morally superior and expect us all to be so sorry for him!

Sirona

Sorry Sirona didnt want to p... you off. I AM NOT morally superior ,but thanks for thinking I am . "Oh the gift that God had give us to see ourselves as others see us"

Sorry you have harder problems than Trevor. Will keep you in my prayers

• Sirona
    Sirona

Mouthy,

I'm sorry. I do realise that you are just being nice to Trevor.

I was more upset by someone else's remark about people on this forum being like a "pack" or whatever it was he said.

Sorry you have harder problems than Trevor. Will keep you in my prayers

Thank you. That comment does seem a little bit condescending, but knowing you, I will take it as you probably meant it...

And yes, I do consider that I have more problems right now than a broken ankle. I suspect 90% of people on this board do too.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

It was JK666

I just wish the cynicism and pack-attack mentality that arose from that incident would heal here as well

This appeared to me to be saying that just because we won't say "Oh poor trevor" that we have pack attack mentality.

The fact is, I think it is a strength to be able to say to someone's face "I think that was wrong" and not have to pretend we love the guy just because he EVENTUALLY said sorry.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit