Poor old Trevor

by mouthy 61 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks midwich ((((HUG))

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Oh thanks. I think I may have stumbled across his site in the past. Is he Derbyshire based?

• BFD
    BFD

Get better soon Linda Trevor.

BFD

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Who is Trevor? Sorry, I be a newby.

Trevor is a fellow in UK who played the fox on here, developed a character for himself, his non-existent wife, and her former pioneer friend. His 'wife' eventually died of cancer, and he gleefully sucked all of us into the grief. He was eventually uncovered, admitted his games, and returned moneys and gifts that he accepted in condolence. Mouthy, the fine Christian lady that she really is, though sucked into the maelstrom, forgave him and encouraged us to do the same. I pretty well have now - I can't even recall his posting name and that he invented for his wife, otherwise I would let you go back and look at the whole scene as it unwound over a couple of years. I hope his ankle heals. I still have his email somewhere. I might send a kind thought. Jeff

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Now I'm confused! Is Trevor transgender?!

• mouthy
    mouthy

BFD GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!

AK-JEFF that would be nice if you do that. We all need forgiveness dont we? ((((((HUGS)))

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Get better soon Linda Trevor.

LOL.....

Karma sucks!!! Still hope he gets better soon though....

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    Now I'm confused! Is Trevor transgender?!

Nah, just a fake that played on the emotions and good hearts of people on this board.

nj

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    AK-JEFF that would be nice if you do that. We all need forgiveness dont we? ((((((HUGS)))

Done. I hold no ill will.

Jeff

• BFD
    BFD

Before I go to my room, Granny, I want you to know that I forgive the nut.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit