Absurdity of a paradise !

by Copernic 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

All these issues are valid. But you cant make these arguements without understanding the perspective of the typical r&f

They would say:

It is not our place to speculate

We will leave it in jehober's hands

He may even move us to other plannets so we can continue having sex and babies.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I always just figured that Jehovah would work out the kinks. Perhaps certain animals would go extinct. It has

happened in the past and still happens today. Dinosaurs served their purpose, then Jehovah discarded them (that's

what I used to think). He will do it again. The animals in the New System might be different and more attuned to

the new way of living with humans.

I was always told that there will be new technologies more environmentally sound for mankind and we would continue

to learn, invent, and grow. But, it will be with Jehovah's perfect guidance and direction. Our hearts and minds will be

perfect, so we would have the personalities to show perfect love and cooperation with each other.

We would all "sit under our own vine and fig tree", meaning we would supply our own food for our own needs. We might barter

to some extent.....a bushel of peaches for a bushel of corn, for instance. Sharing and perfect cooperation would be common and done with love.

I was told that learning would not stop. We would continue to grow in knowledge and wisdom, and would continue to invent new things and

possibly even find ways to explore outside our solar system over time. We would not feel hurried because we would have forever to learn.

I just always trusted that new things would be revealed that we can't even begin to imagine in our imperfect state. Sounded wonderful to me.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Lion today; "ROOOOOAAAR!!!!!!!"........................Vegetarian Lion in the Paradise; "Meow!" ....................... Bull crap!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

* What would be the impact of no more carnivorous (Isaiah 65) ? I mean, imagine a world where you don't have any ecosystem with carnivorous and only strict herbivorous. Impact on the nature and risk of overpopulation. Do we have any figures on this subject ?

Obviously, the Bible does not speak of Adam and Eve having sex. So, they didn't have sex. At least not until after the Fall. Having kids was a punishment! It's not that after the Fall childbirth would become painful - it was, After the Fall you're gonna have kids! Oh, and BTW it's gonna HURT!

So, after Armageddon, there will be no sex and there will be no childbirth. The ecosystem becomes fixed, no animals breed, no animals kill, no animals die. Fluffy will be with you forever!

To be worked out: how Adam and Eve's sin infected the other animals with this bloodlust and procreation thing. But don't speculate. It's a waste of time to speculate on minor details.

* What would be the total population of 3 000 000 couples rescued of Armaguedon giving one baby every year ( boys/girls 50/50) giving also 1 500 000 new couples at 20 years (age of wedding). The new couples giving also one baby every year. What's the population after 50 years, 100, 500, 1000 years ? (no contraceptive of course)

With no death, no birth, no sex, no marriage (at least for the resurrected), obviously God's plan is that there will be NO AGING. If you're 15 at Armageddon, you will be forever 15. If you're an infant, you can look forward to an eternity of being cared for, suckled and changed, by your parents.

And the parents can look forward to an eternity of suckling and changing.

That is why Paul said Woe to those with young'uns, because they'll be stuck in a perfect unbreakable matrix of what they are when Armageddon comes.

* The doubt is a sin in the Bible (Genesis 3). What would be our mind without doubt ? Could we have again curiosity ?

No, no curiosity. All things will be answered at Armageddon. No wondering, no doubt, no needs, just sit back and contemplate God's mighty hand. Kinda like being in heaven, but with fewer harps.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Has anybody seen the series "Planet Earth?"

I tell them to watch and pay close attention to the food chain and the eco system, then come talk to me.

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Even if no one has any babies, I still don't think there's enough room on the planet for everyone who ever lived to inhabit it at once. That is the belief, right?? Hell, there's barely enough room for all of us now! Oh, right, I forgot, all the big land holders will have their property broken up and distributed equally. Also, people will live in the desert and on the polar ice caps as well. Maybe there won't be any oceans...I guess if there weren't any large bodies of water MAYBE everyone who ever live could fit....

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I still don't think there's enough room on the planet for everyone who ever lived to inhabit it at once. That is the belief, right??

Not quite - currently the Saved number .1% of the population. Extrapolate that percentage to assess who has the "right heart condition" and would have joined the kult if they had only been preached to, and I'm sure there's be plenty of room. Afterall, there's only 6,000 years of population to deal with. Especially after Jehovah annexes Mars and Jupiter (oops, no detectable surface on Jupiter - ah, another detail not to be dpeculated about).

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

REALLY?? Mars and Jupiter? That's one I hadn't heard yet...of course, not being a dub I find out new depths of weirdness almost daily. YIKES!!

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

I've never heard "mars and jupiter" specifically referenced, but it JW teaching that "Joe Hobo will put us on other planets to colonize".

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

How do I edit a post?

I wanted to add that this in the face of the bible saying Joe Hobo looked upon the earth and said "It is good", so scripturally it makes no sense that God would go and make other planets after Armageddon. If it was good then, and God doesn't change, it'll be good enough for an eternity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit