Absurdity of a paradise !

by Copernic 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Copernic
    Copernic

Hey !

I haven't found any subject on it but maybe I'm wrong.

I would like to go with you at the end of the WT's logical of a earth without death.

* What would be the impact of no more carnivorous (Isaiah 65) ? I mean, imagine a world where you don't have any ecosystem with carnivorous and only strict herbivorous. Impact on the nature and risk of overpopulation. Do we have any figures on this subject ?

* What would be the total population of 3 000 000 couples rescued of Armaguedon giving one baby every year ( boys/girls 50/50) giving also 1 500 000 new couples at 20 years (age of wedding). The new couples giving also one baby every year. What's the population after 50 years, 100, 500, 1000 years ? (no contraceptive of course)

* The doubt is a sin in the Bible (Genesis 3). What would be our mind without doubt ? Could we have again curiosity ?

Any suggestion welcome !

Cheers

Jonathan

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The absurdity of JW paradise is that they speculate about a reality that does not exist and call you evil and shunn you if you stop thinking the way they want you to.

Pure selfishness!

Their whole belief system is founded on vanity!

Vanity that they are acheiving what others cannot about speculation they have chosen to establish as essential fact!

Vanity trhat they have the divine right to quote published words at people whose lives they have split apart!

Vanity that it is indeed their mission not to bring families together but to cause division and so excusing themselves for harm done!

Excusing themselves by blaming the individual for harm done by not doing as they choose!

It is why, like tobacco, any advertising they do should be accompanied by government health warnings!

It is why their literature should be forced to carry leagally binding warnings to educate people as to the dangers in their hidden agendas!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No carnivores means we are going to have a major rodent problem. Rats and mice depend on snakes, cats, and birds to control their numbers. If they all eat straw, the rodents are going to be free to multiply out of control, and disease and famine will do them in. And, don't try telling me that Jehovah intends to control their numbers because that would only tamper with their species. All mysticism.

It also means a shortage of straw. Suppose all the animals eat is straw. Where is all the straw going to come from? As it is, some places already experience a problem with animals taking too much. If the lions and bears start eating straw, it is going to create a major shortage. Then what?

As for population, the Tower suggests that at some point sex is going to be cut off. That doesn't make me that eager to get in, especially since I know they are going to stop me from meeting the opposite sex until that happens and then my desires and needs will not be satisfied. That's just one more reasoin to make sure not to be there.

Doubts? Yes, it means no more research. The status quo is what goes. That is exactly the sort of attitude that people had imposed on them during the Dark Ages. For sure, no one has ever experiencee all they want to and still have will to live. The whole thing is going to be unending stagnation, not satisfaction.

• Copernic
    Copernic

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38820/1.ashx

* What about the language ? Because in Revelation the pure language is the hebrew. Do you want really to speak hebrew ?

* What about our blood ? If we don't have disease is is useful to keep white blood cell ?

• Copernic
    Copernic

Can you write a typical day in paradise on earth in the Watchtower's view ? Just for fun !

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sharks will eat seaweed in a most vicious manner. Crocodiles will be our footstools and be happy eating bannana's. Lions will hunt down deer and antelopes....to give them a lick.....Awwwwww! What's really wrong with this Paradise, I love it!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Can you write a typical day in paradise on earth in the Watchtower's view ? Just for fun !

Heh, you might like this: http://siteFwd.com/71G

• Copernic
    Copernic

Nice !

And the women could wear some lingerie ? Because fucking the same wife during eternity means at least some sexy invitation ! (and she would be pregnant every year !!)

• sspo
    sspo

No one in the new testament talked about paradise and the watchtower view of it.

Yet it's a main teaching of the watchtower and that's the reason why many become a JW.

We were so blinded when we accepted this teaching or should i say tricked.

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

If you look in the concordance of any KJV Bible under "paradise" you'll see it is referenced a whopping THREE times- that's throughout the entirety of the Bible! If it's so danged important, why only three times? Look up "Heaven" and there are pages and pages of entires- I didn't see the exact number, but safe to say at least a hundred references.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit