Would you rather have the truth, or your feelings spared?

by Bumble Bee 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

alright freety....I heard you are really stingy when it comes to buying booze at apostafests......hope that's wrong..........he he

• White Dove
    White Dove

I want the whole truth delivered in a tactful (sugar coating hides nothing and makes it taste better) manner. Toss the ball gently. Don't slam me with hurtful info.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

My feelings have always done better with honesty than with lies.

I also take accountability for how far I'll go to ensure I find out the truth.

• free2think
    free2think
    alright freety....I heard you are really stingy when it comes to buying booze at apostafests......hope that's wrong..........he he

Thank you for your honesty i know it must have taken a lot of courage for you to come forward and say that and im really grateful.

Ok ninja i'll get the cider in at the next apostafest, happy now?

• ninja
    ninja

woo hoo........ninja's underhanded and extremely devious plan worked....he he......cheers freety.......I'll buy the scampi fries

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    I'd always want the truth no matter how difficult it is to hear.

My sentiments too f2t, thank you. A&W - I'm so sorry you had to experience that! I'm sure if you had known he was seeing and professing his love for another woman at the same time as you, that your decision to try again would have been totally different. This is the kind of thing that really hurts someone. Thanks for all your responses. I agree, the truth is the best, no matter how much it hurts, but done in a kind, tactful way. BB

• Maddie
    Maddie

The truth is sometimes painful at the time but I would still want to know it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Always the truth

• llbh
    llbh

The truth always though with sensitivity appropriate to the occasion and person

David

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

The truth, given with tact.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit