Would You Really Want To Live Forever With Dubs?

by shamus100 45 Replies latest social current

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Do you mean to say that you do not want to live like this??

alt

No, neither do I now....I hate gardening!..........OK it is people that make life happy or sad, and the recent experiences of life in a Dub congregation does nothing to suggest that life would be happy.

my everloving says that problems are because we are in this world , and come the new one, J C will take full control and sort the elders out, and remove the dud ones and improve the others..I think that she is clutching at straws...

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Oh my gawd! I can't think of anything worse than being trapped on a paradise forever with those people!

• Layla33
    Layla33

The only people that I would want to live with are my family, I love them too much to let that taint my love and compassion of them. Everyone else, absolutely not. To me that's HELL.

• shamus100
    shamus100

What? No takers?

I'd appreciate at least one person who would want to give it a try. Honestly....

But I can say Honestly no.

LMAO, Country guy.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather die, as an apostate, than have to live forever with that group of value destroying idiots that do not know how to do anything but spread their cancer. And, it is getting worse--no entertainment to speak of, no fun, no smarts--no wits.

• M Lisa
    M Lisa

Living forever in a paradise earth with the Stepford robots is my idea of H*ll.

I believe life would be completely dull without lessons to learn,good verses evil,yin and yang...There would be no excitement,nothing to balance life out,what would everyone do after a while???...twittle thier thumbs?

ML

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yes I could, I intend on living with in the time when all those who have ever died including my loved ones who sleeps in Christ waiting for the time that is soon to come when they will awake. There will be many more of those who will be awakened from the sleep of death than any number of Jehovah's Witness's that there are now or ever have been.

http://www.southwestbiblestudents.net/

• shamus100
    shamus100

You didn't answer the question.

Would you really want to live forever with dubs? Why are you peddling your religion in my thread?

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

an eternity of torture!

no way.

But I would want to live forever in a world filled with a great variety of people....something like the way the world is right now.

• delilah
    delilah

.......uh................nope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit