Would You Really Want To Live Forever With Dubs?

by shamus100 45 Replies latest social current

• ninja
    ninja

but she is still a bitch at times

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

OMG it would be a veritable.... well garden of eden!!! I mean dude think about all of the forever, millions of dub milf meat you could corrupt. Plus all of the resurrected girls that cant marry. Surely they would need comany too!!

*IP starts thinking of going back to the Hall*

• free2think
    free2think

OMG it would be a veritable.... well garden of eden!!! I mean dude think about all of the forever, millions of dub milf meat you could corrupt. Plus all of the resurrected girls that cant marry. Surely they would need comany too!!

I think its the best place for you IP. The ladies need you

• choosing life
    choosing life

Certainly not, if the elders are going to be "princes". Their heads are way too big now. Far as I can tell, everlasting physical life is an impossibility.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The only JW's I am going to live forever with are EX-JW's who rejected the "FAITHFUL SLAVE" because they recognised that they are false prophets.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Come here and let me smack you!! Action Smile

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

The witnesses that I know now,are the weirdest unpleasant folks Ive ever met,and Id rather be dead than have to spend eternity w/them..And you can quote me on that!

• parakeet
    parakeet

Better dead than dub.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i would rather eat dirt ..... as in the dirt nap

• yumbby
    yumbby

I don't even want to run into them in the grocery store much less live with them forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit